CHAPTER TWO

The roof of dr barners lab opened followed by the blasting off of an incredibly fast rocket which reached escape velocity almost as soon as it was launched , soon the rocket was out of the atmosphere , it started moving too fast burning on little of the venom x itself , acript couldn't keep up it lost track of the rocket , then another unaticipated event occured the chemical components of the rocket started to react intensly at extreme speed opening a rift between the milkyway (earths galaxy)and ovrus that of the sycorans a race of extra terrestial beigns , the rocket landed in front of sentry the king of the sycorans seated on his throne , releasing diffused particles of the venom x which affected sentry in a way never expected , he increased in muscle and strength , also granting him extraordinary abilties.
sentry stood up to examine the rocket in amazement of what it did him
'timonaus.' he shouted
'yes saire.' timonaus answered coming before sentry.
'find out what this is and where it came from.' sentry said handing over the rocket to timonaus who then placed it on a hologramic analyzer device on his wrist which levitated the object rotating it and giving timonaus the details which he needed.
'its a substance from earth called venom x saire.' timonaus said
'where exactly?' sentry asked.
'that planet you sent a foolish race to invade.'
'ah now i remember , but i thought our means of getting there was destroyed by those petty earthlings.'
'yes but it seems that this venom x must have somehow managed opened a rift between ours and theirs. ' timonaus replied.
'i need more of this venom x ,radrack vetuli.' sentry called
'yes saire.' they both answered appearing almost immediately they were called then kneeling before him.
'two of you shall go to earth and get me my venom x. ' sentry said to them.
'where is it saire.' radrack asked.
'timonaus will give you the details.' sentry replied sitting back on his throne.
'don't worry this will lead you there (he handed radrack a tracker.)and you will need these vabian masks to breathe in their atmosphere.' timonaus said.
'now go.' sentry ordered.
'yes saire.' they both replied standing up and running to their space crafts.