Chapter1

Dr Harisson barner was a young scientist his hair was low and well cut, he was average height, not too muscular but well built you could say he was very handsome man, he was the sole owner of BARNERs inc where he invented all sort of things.
one of them was zacheus an A.I(artificial intelligence )system he designed to help himself out in the lab he was more or less like a personal lab assistant , now he was working on another project which he had spent quite some time on
'zacheus give me status update on my venom x solution.' dr barner told zacheus.
'syndrome finnalization at 90%.'

zacheus replied. Although dr barner or doc as he was preferabley called was a grown man he was not very good at decision making and was not nearly as wise as he was smart.
'prepare the syndrome for launch.' dr barner said and since zacheus was just an intelligent piece of software he couldn't really warn dr barner about the dangers of launching the syndrome as it was incomplete.
'ok sir ,launching in 30 minutes.' zacheus replied but dr barner was frustrated and he couldn't wait anylonger for the results of his experiment which was an attempt to enhance physical and mental ability such as speed, strength , stamina and intelligence , but the syndrome worked too well.
'launch it now!' dr barner exclaimed as he pondered about his success while going through his analysis.
'launching in 10 9 8 ....' zacheus started countdown for the launch.
'.... 3 2 1 venom x ready for launch destination not set.' zacheus said
'just launch it anywhere.' dr barner said not really thinking straight 'and send acript withit. ' dr barner told zacheus
'ok sir venom x and acript launched.
Acript was like an improved trailing/tracking device with audio and video features, dr barner launched acript so he could see and record every single moment from his lab.