CHAPTER FIVE

The next day dr barner was picked up by black and,white,agents in a black mercedes.
          'so where are you taking me to exactly ?' dr barner asked.
          'the white house 'the black agent said 'i have a kid you know she's just 3 and damn frightened over this issue if you know,anything about what's going on you better talk, people are frightened
.' the white agent said in a stern but trembling voice. dr barner couldn't tell the truth ao once again he lied telling them he knew nothing of what was going on.
          soon they were at the white house and the media and press were everywhere with their cameras and microphones throwing questions at dr barner from every angle.
          'are we safe sr barner a female reporter asked.' without time to answer the question another reporter asked 'is there going to be a war.' dr barner answered none of those questions as he was guide through the multitude of the media by the two agents until they got to the conference room. The president was present along with heads of the naval air and military forces and also a commander named fedrick.
          'good morning dr barner.' the president said
          'good morning sir the dr replied.'

the president gestured for dr barner to take a seat , now dr barner was seated the president asked 'well dr barner what do you know about the aliens who came to,visit you? ,tell us what they want and why. '
          'honestly speaking sir i have no idea they just came speaking a language i did not understand and hitting me to the ground my only defense was tobias my AI.' DR barner bluntly lied he made up almost the whole story. But the board in a way believed him
          'so you don't know where they come from which means they might come again.' the president said.
          'they could even start an invasion.' the chief of army staff stated.
          'and we wont even see it coming i mean those things were off the radar .' the air admiral added.
          'so dr barner do you have any idea on how to stop them as they are most likely to come again. ' the cheif of army staff said
          "Well i could design weopons and gadgets for soldiers to battle the aliens with."
          "I think he could work at my division." Commander fedrick said
          "You mean the combact HQ." the president cut in ,  fedrick then replied with a simple yes "are you okay with this ?" The president asked dr barner who accepted the offer
          "Okay then it's settled you will be picked up tomorrow the president said taking his leave.
         Meanwhile on ovrus radrack and vetuli had returned and were now kneeling before sentry

          "where is it sentry?" asked. as the two messengers trembled knowing that they had disapointed him.

         "radrack's mask was hit saire we had to flee." vetuli replied. 

this angered sentry "you fools!!"sentry exclaimed lifting both radrack and vetuli of their kneels by their necks dragging out their throats with his sharp claw like nails he had killed them dropping their lifeless bodies on the ground , "get them out of my sight." he yelled as he seated back on his throne.