The Princess is born

Megumi's POV

"Rinkaaa!!!" I shouted as I run to my friend rinka

"Your late..." Rinka said with a sigh..

Well I can't blame her... She was waiting for me in the nearest hobby shop in our town for 30 minutes ... It's because I need to clean our classroom...it's hard to be student..

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

"Don't worry I forgive you"

"Arigato!!!"

In our town there's only one hobby shop in that hobby shop we can also play gbn even if it's just the one and only hobby shop there equipment is complete! That's why we're lucky.. hahahaha...

As the door of the shop open a big selection of gunpla and other plastic models was displayed on the shelves

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Yep.. that all I can say when I see the gunplas..."there so many! Oh my God oh my God! We need to to buy one gunpla now and start to customize them and play Gunpla battle Nexus online!!! Kyaaaahh!!!"

Rinka karate chops my head "calm down megumi geez..."

"Owww.."

"Let's just buy the stuff we need alright?"

"Yes Mom.."

"Don't call me that..."

And we find everything we need... We have to build a strong a beautiful gunpla yah know!

I look around and see a noble Gundam "ohhh! I want that!"

I try to grab it but it's too high "I can't grab it!" <--- is small...

A hand takes the Noble gundam's box and give it to me

"You want this right?" He is a tall guy but when I look at his uniform.. it's the same school as mine.. and his ID.. same level as mine...oh.. and he's name is yuuto yamazaki

"O-oh thanks!" I take it and smile.

"Next time you can ask a staff.. they'll help you out " he said walking to the counter he is holding a gunpla... Maybe he play GBN too...

"Oi megumi....Are you done choosing your gunpla?"

"Y-yes! Let's go pay for them"

As we pay to the counter and walk out of the store I look at the gunpla I buy and smiled

"See you when our gunpla is ready okay!?"

"Right... And please don't be late.. " she smiles "I can't wait to see you're gunpla.."

"Hehehe! Like wise!"

And so we went home

I excitedly runs to my room and sits on my study table "yosh! Now time to build this thing!"

And so I build and build... And once I finish it I know that I need to customize it I grab some broken down gunpla in my box "This is brother's gunpla when he's doing GP duel... Even though it's all broken down some of the parts are still usable.. hehehe jackpot!"

I sit down again thinking of a concept... I stay there sitting for an hour

"I can't think of anything!!!!!" Then I take a glance on one of my books... It's all about a warrior princess who fight to back her kingdom.. and I use this concept..  to build my gunpla...

I build it for like 4 days... Painting my gunpla red and gold and make it look like a warrior princess...

 Painting my gunpla red and gold and make it look like a warrior princess

I smiled looking at my gunpla "I'll call you! Warrior princess!"

TO BE CONTINUED