the masked pirate

Megumi's POV

Mr Vincent greeted us in the entrance all happy and relief

"Oh my God!!!! I'm happy you guys are alright!."

"I-I think you're over reacting Mr. Vincent..." I said with a awkward smile in my face

"Yah. . this is just a game" rinka added.."but... Where's the guy in that crossbone..",

"Are you looking for me?"

When we look at our right we saw... A man with a silver mask in his face and wearing a black cloak with white linings in it ,his hair is blonde damn... This guy likes black...

"Etou?.. are you the pilot of the crossbone?" I ask

"Yes... I am.."

"Thanks for saving us back then Mr????" Rinka said as she put her hand in her chin "what should we call you?"

"Yuu...thats my ign...(in game name)"

"I see... Thanks for saving us yuu San!" I bows at him

"You don't need to bow..."

"But we really thankful about you help! How can we repay you?"

"Really you don't need to..."

Vincent giggles "looks like you have fans yuu-chan..."

"Shut up Vincent..."

I smiled "but yuu-san! You really are a good pilot! Maybe your part of some famous force! Just like Avalon!"

"I'm a solo player..."

"Eh?" Me and rinka said surprise

"Yes this guy is a solo player.. I ask him to join my force but he refuse me 5 times..." Vincent said looking a bit disappointed "if we have him we'll be unstoppable..."

"Is that really how good he is?" I ask

"Well not really I'm sure I can beat him easily" Vincent said with a smug face

"Haha... Very funny .." yuu San said before walking away from us "I'll be going now... I need to do some work..."

"Work?" Rinka ask

"Don't mind his work.. it means he's going on a mission alone" Vincent crosses his arm

I look at Mr Vincent and bow at him "thanks for handling us!" Rinka bows as well...

"Awwww~ you guys flatter me~ "

"We'll be logging out! We've enjoy our first day! Even though we got attack.. but we met you and yuu San! " I said happily "me and rinka should log out for now!"

"I see. . . Well if you two become worthy! I will invite you to my force.."

Rinka shakes her head "were planning to make one .."

"Oho~ then let's meet in the battle field"

After that we shake hands with each other and we log out it was great experience..and... I would want to try more! I don't know what's awaiting me... But I will move forward!

TO BE CONTINUED