When He Gets Jelly, He Does...

Sonic the Hedgehog: Yeah, he can jelly. But not that easily. If he sees someone flirting with you, HA! Oh boy! He'll glare at the guy and probably take you in his arms and glare at the guy.

Miles "Tails" Prower: He may look like the non-jelly type but, he secretly is! ^^ Sometimes, if someone looks at you, he would either hold your hand and kiss you cheek softly, showing them that your his.

Knuckles the Echidna: Yeah, since he's the Hot-Head in the group, he can get jelly easily. He would give a death glare at the guy on whoever's hitting on you. Then, he hug you protectively, growling at them.

Shadow the Hedgehog: Hey may not show his emotions, but he can get jelly, and very jelly! If he sees you hanging out with you, he would wrap his arm around your waist, kissing your cheek as he secretly glares at the guy.

Silver the Hedgehog: Sure, he may act childish, but he does get jelly. If he sees a guy flirting with you, he would hug you from behind and pout, looking at you with his big golden eyes, sparkling.

Espio the Chameleon: You wouldn't think he's the jelly type, BOI, you're dead wrong! If he finds you with a guy, he'll turn invisible and probably scare the guy. He'll then reveal himself to you and give you a passionate kiss, showing everyone that you're his.

Vector the Crocodile: He's not really the jelly type but if he sees you being flirted with, he can either become heartbroken or angry. He would take you away from the guy and kiss your arm up and down, showing the guy that you belong to him.

Jet the Hawk: He's totally the jelly type! Cause if he finds a guy flirting with his gurl, OH BOY! He'll growl and take you away, wrapping his arm around your waist and saying things like, "Hey, baby. What's up?" Or "How's my girl doing?" Hehe. He sure loves you ^^.

Scourge the Hedgehog: Yep, he can get jelly easily. If he finds a guy trying to touch you, he would go up to the guy and beat the crap out of him. Then, he'll put his arm around your waist and kiss/nibble your neck, showing everyone that you belong with him.

Mighty the Armadillo: He's not normally the jelly type but if it's serious, then yeah. He would sometimes try and get your attention like, holding your hand or giving soft kisses on your face, showing everyone that your his girl.

Manic the Hedgehog: He's sometimes the jelly type. But when he is, he would act casual or keep his cool. But if it becomes more serious, he still keep his cool, sometimes he would approach you and wrap his arm around you, saying cute things like, "Hey, babe. What's up?" Or "Hey, beautiful. Whatcha doin?" To show everyone that your his.

.

.

.

.

.

((I just thought the picture matches. XD))