Call Me Cam

Imagine Cameron picked you to call on a Wednesday during #CallMeCam and followed you. He had such an awesome time talking to you on the phone, he continued to conversate with you. He continuously called and FaceTimed you( still using a blocked number) until one morning he texted you saying "Good Morning Beautiful ". You had no clue who it was so you called the number and a familiar voice answered. "Hello?". Holy shit... You realized that it was Cameron. "Wh...why did you text me?" you said confused.

"Well, I would really like to meet you... ya know... take you out... on a date." You couldn't believe what he was saying... "Uhm, alright... when?" 

"Well I was hoping tonight." Your heartbeat escalated miraculously.

"How is that going to work? I'm in Pennsylvania and you're in California?" "I, I know..."

You heard someone blasting their music outside in their car so you siad "Hey. Hold on Cam, I have to go tell this prick to turn his damn music down." As you walk outside, you see a van sitting in front of your house.

"Who the hell-"

Your mouth drops as you see Nash get out of the van, then Hayes, the Bryant, next comes Carter, and lastly Cameron. You look down to realize that you're only wearing an oversized sweatshirt and your ex boyfriends Huf socks and then you feel your head only to realize your hair is pulled up in a messy bun.

"Oh shit" you say as you run inside. You dash upstairs to your bedroom and slam the door shut. You take your sweatshirt and socks off when you hear a knock at your door. Thinking its your younger sister you say "Come in." You then turn around to ask what she wants then you realize its not your sister.... Its Carter. You're standing there staring at him in your bra and underwear.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry."

"Hah, no that's alright I'm just glad you werent-" You cut yourself off when you saw Cam peek around the corner as he said

"Hey what's going- oh wow. I'm sorry." You stood there shocked... You grabbed a blanket and hurried up and covered up your stomach and thighs.

"Oh hey." Cameron walked through your doorway and up to you and as he grabbed the blanket he said, "No sweetheart. Don't cover up. You're beautiful." He removed the blanket and as you tried to grab the blanket back, Cameron noticed something... he saw the scars on your wrist, your thighs, and your stomach. He grabbed your hand and ran his thumb over the scars on your wrist.

"Babe, please don't do this to yourself anymore. I'm here now, I'm here for you." He then kissed you on your cheek. You look at Carter and he's standing there scratching his head. "I'll uh... I'll just leave you two alone."

"Cameron, please leave. I don't want you to see me like this."

"No. I'm staying right here."

"Cam, I need to get dressed."

"You can get dressed. I won't look."

"Whatever."

You go to your dresser drawers and grab the first T-shirt you can find. And it just so happens to be your favorite shirt, your Cameron Dallas baseball tee. Then you grab a pair of black athletic shorts. You slip the shorts on and then the shirt.

"Okay you can look now."

"Good because- oh wow."

"What? Do I look bad?"

"No babe. That looks awesome on you."

"Thanks. So listen... we need to talk about how the hell you found out where I live."

"I know people."

You gave him that stare that you're known to scare people with. Apparently it worked.