Finding Cameron

"Cameron!?" I paused hoping to get a reply. I ran back up the dock, the stopped and called his name again. "Cameron!?" What the hell Cam... come on. At this point im furious. "Cameron Alexander Dallas where the hell are you?!!!" I began to pace up and down the remaining dock. My phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was from my house. Eagerly, I answered it.

    "Cameron?!" "No, it's Hayes. What's going on?" Shit. "Oh, hey... I have no clue... Cam just kinda... left. I have no clue where he went. I'm so scared. What if something happens to him?! It'll be all my fault. I'm a terrible person. I'm-" "Irma! Stop! Calm down!" What the hell, either Hayes hit puberty or Nash took the phone. "Listen to me. It's Nash" Yep. Nash. "What exactly happened? What was all said?"

    I don't know how to explain what happened to Nash when I am not even sure myself with what happened. "Well, we were just sitting on the edge of the dock and he was just saying how much fun he was having with me and all I said was that he doesn't even know me. Like he knows my name but he doesn't know my life goals, let alone my favorite color. And he said he needed to get some air and got up and walked away.... I'm so scared Nash. What should I do?" My voice cracked on the last scentence I said. A tear started rolling down my cheek. "Alright, alright. It'll be okay... Did you get up and chase after him?" I thought for a moment... why the fuck didn't I do that?! I'm so stupid... "I..uhm..well..." "Irma... come on. Answer the question." "No. I didn't." I heard Nash let out a deep breath at the other end of the phone. "I'm sorry Nash. I know I should've but I wasn't sure what was going on. He shocked me." Nash still didn't say anything. "But then after I realized what was happening, I got up and ran down the dock yelling his name..." Still no answer. "Uhm... hello?" I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked at the screen. Shit. Of course... my phone would die. 

    I sat down on a little hill leading off the dock. I couldn't hold it anymore. I put my head in my hands and started to sob. "Wh-wh-why do I have to be so stupid? I d-d-don't know why I did that. He's never going to forgive me..." My whole body was trembling. I felt someone put their arm around me. I looked up to see Maggie sitting beside me. "Oh my gosh. Maggie! What are you doing here?" I said as I wiped away my tears. "I came with Carter and the rest of the boys." She said with a smile. I was confused. "But I didn't see you get out of the van?" She laughed a little and said, "Oh yeah. I fell asleep on the way here from the airport and they didn't wake me up until after you and Cameron left." "Oh okay... but how did you know I was here? At the dock?" "Well... I didn't know actually Carter and I decided to explore this tiny town of yours. It's very pretty, especially at night. It's nice to get out of the city." "Oh okay. Gotcha..." I looked away, loosing myself in my own thoughts. "Hey. Irma. Irma? Are you okay?" "Oh. Yeah. Sorry...." She put her hands on my shoulders, "No you're not. I can tell. What's wrong? Wait... where the hell is Cameron.....? Oh, that little shit. When I get my hands on him I-" "Maggie. it's fine. I don't know exactly what happened... he just said he needed some air and got up and left. I'm so confused." "Oh, hunny. It'll be okay. ... Here, how does this sound. How about you, Carter and I go look for him?" Finally, I never thought she was going to ask. I had to play it cool though so I didn't sound desparate. "Oh... I-I don't know. I'm afraid I made him really upset, even though I don't even know what I did..." Maggie grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Damn right. I'm a master at this. "Oh, come on. Let's go."

    We walked up to Carter to inform him on what was going on. He was all for it. We didn't know where to start first. Carter and Maggie because they've never been here before and me becuase I have no clue where Cameron would even go in this town... unless he didn't stay in town. What if he left? Shit. I don't care. We WILL find him... no matter what it takes.