JJP💞 + Markson

(Proofread)

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! Wake up!" Jb quickly got up thinking something had happen. "Wh-wha-what's happening!?" Jb says. He turns his head to only see his baby boy laughing and rolling around on the other side of the bed.

"Daddy im hungry." Jinyoung says with a pout. "Mmm. What do you want to eat baby?" "ICE CWEAM!!" jinyoung screams excitedly. "Shh bubs, whats the rule." Jb says softly yet sternly. "Ummm, baby can eat ice cweam aww day" Jinyoung says which causes Jb to smile at how cute his lilttle baby was. "Im sorry baby but you cant eat ice cream in the morning, its not good for you." Jinyoung pouts. " I wan' ice cweam so i dettin i'"

When jinyoung is in littlespace he is known to be quite stubborn and sassy. Jb did not want to deal with his sassiness right now. "Hey." Jb said sternly with a look that says 'im not in the mood to deal with you'. And jinyoung being himself replied back with a "Hewwo" while looking at Jb with big eyes. Jb sighs and decides to just leave it and falls back onto to tHe bed so that he is now lying down again "Bubs.." silence "Baby..." silence "Jinyoung?" silence. Jb quickly shots up from the bed and looks around the room.

'What a suprise' he thought jinyoung wasn't in the room. He gets up and does his lil morning routine and heads downstairs. When he reches the living room he sees Mark, Bam Bam, jinyoung and youngjae sipping on sippy cups and watching a cartoon. He heads in the kitchen to see jackson cooking.

"Oh.. Leader, leader!!" jackson says in a playful way. " Shut up." Jb says with a smile. Jackson laughs while stirring whats in the pan. " What are you making Hyung?" another voice booms in the kitchen. Both men turn around to see yugyeom in fresh clothing and wet hair. " For todays menu..." jackson starts off. "We are eating Ramen with kimchi fried rice and kimbap along with jjapchae, and some fried eggs." He finishes. "Huh why are you so nice today?" Jb ask. Only to recive a mischevious grin back.

A few minutes later...

"Breakfast is ready guys!" Jackson screams. At this point youngjae and bam bam are out of there headspace. They all go to the dining table and start eating. And since mark was in little space he couldnt eat by himself. Jinyoung on the other hand could. Jinyoung looked up from his plate seeing that mark was struggling with the chopsticks in his hand. Jinyoung wanted to laugh.

"D-daddy" Mark said silently. Jackson looked over to mark and smiled. "Here baby" he said and fed him. Even though Mark was happy he felt a little embrassed that he couldn't eat by himself like jinyoung. A few minutes in mark still had a frown.Jb smiled and decided to cherr him up "Markie is so cute." he said. Mark shied away. "T-tank yew" mark said in a small voice. Everyone at the table cooed. Except for jinyoung who didnt like the way Jb was "flirting" with Mark.

"I think markie is a stupid hyung. He cant wanna even eat on his own." Jinyoung said with broken anger. Jb shot jinyoung a look. Jinyoung didnt care though. Jb looks back at mark who was now on the verge of tears. No one was shocked though. This was the jinyoung they had to deal with when he was little.

"N-no d-daddy markie do i' himsewf." Mark said as jackson tried to feed him again. Jackson sighed "ok bubas." Jb turned to jinyoung "Up Now." Jb said with a stern voice. "No." "jinyoung Now" "N-no no i not goin." jinyoung was now scared. Jb sighed and grabbed jinyoung by the arm and dragging him into their shared room.

"Now listen here young man i dont know why you are behaving like this but im going to have it stop because i dont like it. Now you WILL stay in here until i come back and get you understood? And dont not play any tricks." Jb said with a very angry expression. Jinyoung nodded.

Once jb left jinyoung was a water fall. He sat in the corner of the room like he was told to and cried. 20 minutes later jb comes black up into the room to talk to jinyoung who was still crying.

"Hey bubas come here." Jb said "im showwy d-daddy." Jinyoung said in between sobs. Jb cooed. "Baby boy... You know what you said really hurt markie." jinyoung who was now on jb's lap nodded. "Then why'd you do it baby." jinyoung shook his head. Jb sighed for the 51810828 time today. "You got to go and apologize to mark baby." jinyoung only nodded again and left.

"Markie." jinyoung said "y-yes" mark said in a very small voice. "Im sowwy." "its ok" "fwiends forever." "frwends forever" mark said back then they hugged and made up. Jinyoung then ran back to jb and cuddled him. Jb said nothing as they just lay in bed cuddling each other waiting for lunch.

A/n

I know there wasnt a lot of markson but i just put that in the title bc y not?