Markson👀✨

Today marks best friend Jb came over. But jb didnt come alone he came with jinyoung his own little. While the two caregivers were talking the little ones jinyoung and jackson, where playing with legos and watching cartoons.

Soon jb gets a call and he has to go back to work because of an emergency. "Hey mark, sorry to trouble you but can you watch jinyoung for at least 3 hours, i need to go back to work." jb says. "Sure no problem." mark says.

"Jinne baby daddy has to go to work ok ill be back soon." Jinyoung looks up with bigs eyes. Dissapointment in them. "Ok daddy." Jb let out a small ok then left.

Mark could tell jinyoung was very sad so he decided to be the carer of the day. "Jinyoungie come here." Mark said. "Okie" He said while walking towards mark with tears coming out of his eyes.

Jackson who was on the ground watched. He was understanding so he wasnt really mad. Mark kissed jinyoung on the head. That didnt bother jackson tho. He always kissed jinyoung on his head thats what friends do.

An hour later Jackson was still fine until he realised he wasnt getting enough attention. He realised that when it was lunch time Mark didnt feed him. Instead he feed jinyoung. He realised that Mark let jinyoung take a nap on HIS bed with HIS favorite PJs and plushies. He realised that Mark didnt have time for HIM.

Jackson was sooooo sad. He realised what jinyoung was going to be here for another hour which means that he wasnt going do get anything soon.

Go his suprise there was a knock at the door. Mark went to go open it and it was Jb. Jackson was so happy. Jb took jinyoung apologized and thanked mark for watching jinyoung. Jackson thought he could finally get all the attention and praise for being a good boy. But insted right when mark closed the door.

"Jackson-ah im going to my room and sleeping. Dont make a mess ok?." Mark said without glancing at jackson. Jacksons smile droped. Once he heard the bedroom door close he bursts out into tears.

Mark immediately came out of his room immediately picking jackson up. "Whats wrong bubs" mark ask as he tried to calm jackson who was now in babby space. "D-daddy d-a-a d-da." "aww shush now bubs its ok." mark spoke.

Jackson slowly started to calm down. With marks "My pretty little baby." and "Daddy lives his good little boy so much." with a lillte bit of kisses. Jackson soon fell asleep with a little smile on his face.

THE ENDDDD
YALLLLLL GOT7 NEW ALBUM RELEASE WILL SOON AND A BISH IS GON DIEEE. ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD MF DAYY AND I WILL EDIT THIS LATERRR BYEEE