YugBam

This whole week bam bam had felt as if his daddy yugyeom has been ignoring him. Today all of the members were going to meet with 2 other groups (Stray kids and Bts) for dinner. Bam Bam had asked taehyung what to wear in order to catch yugyeoms attention and taehyung had said "pretty clothes." so thats what he is doing. He is changing into the clothes he had got from the mall.

Bam bam thought he looked good. He was to busy checking himself out in the mirror to notice that jinyoung had came in. "*gasp* bammie you look so pretty." jinyoung said as he saw his bestfriend. "You think daddy will wike it." bam bam asked jinyoung. "Yeshhhh" jinyoung replied. "Ok lets go!" they both walk out of the room looking as great as ever. As they walk downstairs yugyeom and Mark were talking.

"Daddy!" Bam bam said excitedly yugyeom hadnt spared a glanced at bam bam yet which made bam bam sad. "Daddy look!" Bam bam said with a huge smile. Yugyeom looked at bam bam's choice of clothing frowned. "Baby were leaving soon. Why dont you go change?" yugyeom said lightly. Bam bam frown. "But d-daddy bam bam wooks pretty." he said. "Yes babby you do look good but other people may think its wierd." yugyeom said without thinking. Bam bam immediately ran up to his room. Yugyeom sighed. But didnt bother going up after is baby.This was an important dinner and they all needed to be dressed appropriately. Mark who saw it all hit yugyeom on the head and left.

It was about time they nedded to leave so yugyeom went to go get bam bam. "Bammie baby its time to go." yugyeom said while knocking. The bedroom door immediately slammed open and a red faced bam bam with a hoodie and sweats on stromed out of the room. Yugyeom quickly followed behind the mad or sad bam bam.

All the members were going in seperate cars. Bam bam enter theirs but got into the backseat. Yugyeom was going to check if bam bam was buckled but seeing that he probably wasn't in little space anymore he got in the drivers seat and started driving. They arrived last. Everyone was formally dressed except for bam bam and the other littles. Bam bam was the only little their with out pretty clothes on. There where two seperate table's one for the littles and the other for the doms so they can discuss the matter.

Bam bam went over to the little's table. Taehyung who was there looked at bam bam with confusion. "Where are you pwetty clothes?" taehyung asked. Bam bam started to burst into tears but was careful to not be loud. "D-daddy said i-it was w-w-w-weird." bam bam sobbed out. Taehyung gasped and hugged bam bam the other little's who overheard also hugged bam bam one by one. Their daddy's watched in confusion.

"Whats going on over there?" Felix stated as he saw the whole table one by one going over to bam bam and hug him. "Yugyeom wouldn't let bam bam wear his pretty clothes." Jackson blurts out. Mark looked at jackson. "Babe i told you not to tell." "hehehe sorry." everyone looked at yugyeom with shocked faces. He explain why he did what he did. Sooner or later ThE dinner was over and they all said their good byes and went home. Bam bam was still ignoring yugyeom.

yugyeom aplogized bam bam forgave and they lived happily ever after.

Soory this was lazy.