Chapter One | Noticing the Logical changes... | @fanfics_13

It's a typical afternoon where Thomas is going through some problems, everybody is there;
Anxiety = Virgil!
Logic = Logan!
Morality = Patton!
Creativity/Passion/Fantasy = Roman!
Everybody seems to be helping out, like they normally do. But something is off with Logan...he doesn't seem like himself. He seems to be more short tempered than normal...which, he doesn't yell a lot but you can always tell when Logan isn't a happy camper. Virgil keeps looking over at Logan with a concerned look, he can just sense something isn't right but...what is it?!

After a good...5 minutes of everybody bantering and talking about how to solve this problem, Logan is starting to get jumpy, sensitive and... fidgety.
"You good, Logan?" Virgil quietly asks him, while looking at his body language, he looks exactly how Thomas looks when he's worried, having a panic attack...or about to cry...nah, Logic doesn't cry...or does he? I dunno.

ANYWAYS...
Thomas is finally calm, the camera has stopped rolling, everybody is now just chatting! Patton and Roman are sharing ideas with each other about cute and fun fantasies including puppies! Virgil is thinking away in his own little bubble, back in his room and then there's Logan who is worrying about himself and his brain...is he really thinking straight? Is he okay? Will he ever be able to think properly again?!
He decides to go and chat to his good old' friend...Anxiety!- Oh sorry....Virgil! *Ahem*

Logan takes himself to Virgil's room of...anxiety...and nightmares...hhh...
"! - LOGAN?! W-What are you doing in here?!" Virgil turned around and noticed him standing there, looking down at the ground, all bummed out...
"...Okay something isn't right...spill." He says, kinda careless, conjuring up a chair so Logan can sit down,
"Ugh...I just...I feel like...—"
"Wait- Feel?" He interrupts,
"—...Yes— I feel like...I'm not...myself?" He questions what he's saying but manages to get it out...Virgil looks at him and raises an eyebrow,
"Wait what? Are you saying you don't feel....Logical?" His eyes widen for a moment as Logan nods,
"What?! How? You ARE Thomas's Logical & thinking side! You're like his brain—"
"...You don't have to tell me twice, Virgil! I'm just scared that if I feel like this, will I ever be able to think properly again?!" Logan cuts him off, starting to panic,
"Okay, okay. Don't be ridiculous...— wow never thought I'd be telling you that..." Logan lets out a big worry-filled sigh and curls up into a ball on the chair, shoving his head onto his knees,
"What am I gonna do?!" He whines. Virgil starts to think,
"Hmm...just...try not to worry? Maybe you're just having a bad brain day?" He tries to 'lighten' the mood just a little...
"Ughh! But I never get those! I'M LOGIC!" He lifts his head up to let out a big breath, then curls back up into a ball.
Logan's eyes start to get darker, he was starting to go insane and they needed to get out of Virgil's room quickly, otherwise Logan would really lose his shizz!
"Look, Logan? Try not to worry...remember you still have your... vocabulary cards...?" He throws out a tiny grin to make Logan feel just a little better...because...
If Virgil is smiling/grinning, everybody's smiling! It's rare...!
Finally Logan comes to a small conclusion that maybe he just needs a little bit of a rest. He's always telling Thomas to rest well...maybe if he rests well too, he'll start to think a little better!