💖1💖

I am posting the first chapter of this book. Hope you will like it. I am warning you again it's a total imagination. So, I won't tolerate any bashing.

One fine morning we can see some people were jogging in a park. One of them sat on one of the benches and opened the newspaper. Then there he saw a news which says divorce before marriage. The person says to the person beside him

P1: Niti Taylor and Priyank Sharma parted their ways before marriage and broke the engagement.

P2: What are you saying?

P1: Yes. I don't understand these media people. Today they are with someone tomorrow they will be with someone else.

P2: You are right. A lot of things happen around us, we don't even know everything.

Saying this they both laughed out loud.

Scene changes to one of the studio. Some people were talking.

P1: Did Priyank bhai do it correct with Niti madam?

P2: Arre see Priyank bhai is having fun there and Niti madam is really upset here.

P1: Leave it, What can we do?

At the vanity

One girl was getting ready which is none other than Niti Taylor. That time her PA came.

PA: Mam, the producer from Z series has come to meet you.

N: I can't meet anyone now. I am doing shooting that's only very much.

PA: But they are waiting for a long time.

N: (sternly) I have told you I can't meet anyone right now. I hope I have make you understand this clearly?

PA: Yes.

Then he left from the vanity.

Scene changes to one shooting location We can see a boy directing a music video. He was really handsome. It's none other than Parth Samthaan. Seeing the model he called out

"Gaurav"

Gaurav came there running.

"What happened?"

P: From where did you bring this model?

G: Why?

P: He is not perfect for this.

G: No problem bhai. Please manage for this time.

P: Hmm.

G: But bhai there is a problem in our next project.

P: What?

G: We had fixed Niti Taylor for the next web series. Now she is not picking up the call. I think our shooting will be hanged.

Hearing Niti's name Parth got lost in his thoughts for some time but came back to his senses and told,"Don't worry. I don't think our shooting will be hanged. She has no record of hanging any shooting till now. Now her mood is off. Don't call her. Just send a text. She will be around."

Gaurav nodded his head and went from there.

Precap: Meeting of PaNi.

It was just the introduction of Parth and Niti's life. Don't forget to share your precious reviews. Please do votes and comments.

Bye