💖4💖

After 2 months

Parth has been working on the scripts for last 2 months. And finally working really hard he finished writing the script. He took his own time to complete the script as the plot is really close to his heart and he can't take any risk with it. The story is very dear to him. After finalizing the script Parth called everyone, I mean Zain, Palash and Gaurav. They arrived together at Parth's place.

Pa: Is everything ok? You called us so early in the morning.

G: I couldn't even get my sleep properly because of you. I won't forgive you ever for this.

Parth chuckled hearing him. Then told, "I have completed the script"

For a moment everyone became silent. Then together they pounced on him.

Z: Congrats, buddy.

G: yeah congrats.

Z: I am really eager to know the script. I am so damn excited.

Pa: Make copy of that and give us. Then we can start our work as early as possible.

G: yes, he is right. Now we will start the work soon.

P: okay you will get that by tomorrow. And Zain do you still want to do my movie? You can still back off.

Z: if I have to cancel all my movies, then also I will do this one. After all family comes first and friends are family.

Parth smiled hearing him. He was proud that still he has some true friends. Where some people were always ready to bring negativity in his life and here these people are always ready to bring positivity and happiness in his life.

Then they did a group hug and discussed other things. That time Gaurav asked

"Whom should we approach as the female lead? It's very important to find a perfect female lead now-a-days."

P: Don't worry I will look after that.

G: why? I can do that just tell me the name. You have so many other things to do. Leave this on me.

P: I will do that you look after other things.

G: okay. As you say.

After they all of them left and Parth came back to his room. He sat on the bed and looked at the bed side table. His eyes fell on the earring once again. He kept looking at that for a while then he took his phone and dialed Niti's number. He asked her to meet him at the evening at XYZ cafe. She agreed for that.

At the evening

XYZ cafe

Parth was already there. For the first time in his life he was before time. He was waiting for someone which is very unlike him. Niti came there after a while. He looked at her and got lost in her as she was looking beautiful.

 He looked at her and got lost in her as she was looking beautiful

All the emotions he was trying to hide were trying to come out through his eyes. Niti's condition was no less. She was looking at him with the same intensity. But they chose to ignore it. 

Niti came and sat in front of Parth. When she said sorry for getting late that time Parth came out of his trance. Then they started their conversation.

P: It's okay. I should know as well how does it feel to wait. Because I have always made everyone feel that.

N (she tried to look cheerful but there was some hidden meaning of her reply. Her eyes reflected longing for some unknown reason): Yeah.

P: Okay. Let me order something.

Niti nodded her head.

Parth called the waiter and ordered a black coffee for him and a cappuccino for Niti. Niti was about to order for herself but hearing Parth she stopped.

Niti looked at him with an amazed expression on her face as she got to know he still remembered her choice. She became overwhelmed by his gesture.

N: why did you call me here suddenly?

P: I thought to give you a good news at your favourite place only.

N: Good news? Which one?

P: Ummm the news is I have finalized the script of my first movie which I am gonna direct.

N: wow congratulation and all the best.

P: Thank you and congratulation to you too.

N: Congratulation to me? Why?

Niti became confused because as far as she remembered she is not doing any new show for that while or nor any of her shows got broadcast that time which became successful. So, she looked at him with a confused expression.

P: because you are the female lead of my movie.

Niti got shocked for a while. But she came out from shock and told, "Parth, I am really sorry. I know this is a really good opportunity but I can't do this. I don't want to be in this industry anymore. I am leaving it. As soon as all the contracts I have signed will be completed, I will leave. I am not signing any new contract."

P (sighed and held her hand softly): Niti, listen to me, you are an artist. Every artist has a responsibility towards his art. And as an artist you are not different from that. Don't you feel that you are cheating on your art by leaving it? See you are a promising actress. You have done really good till now. May be you will do better in future. May be something very big is stored for you in the future.

N: But Parth........

P: ahh listen to me, I am not asking you to do my movie. It's okay, if you don't want to. I can understand completely. I won't force you. You can do whatever you want to. But you have to continue the work, right? And as a performer you should know that the show must go on. Hmm?

Niti nodded her head. Parth was taking sip from his coffee when Niti thought for sometime and then said, "When will I get the script and contract of your movie?"

Parth smiled at her and replied, "You can trust me on this."

Then they talked a little bit more and left for each other's place.

Precap: shoot

Note: I am seeing the response which is going down day by day and trust me it's really demotivating. I am feeling like you are not liking the story. If you are not liking it, then tell me, I won't feel bad. But if you won't response then I will lost interest in writing. When you right something but don't get proper response it makes feel horrible. So, if you are reading a part then please vote. It won't even take a minute. I hope you understand.

That's it for today. Please vote and comment.

Bye.