💖5💖

Life is no less than a movie. You just need to know where the story is and what the story is. It will automatically take you to the happily ever after of yours after that.

Parth is working really hard to get everything perfect for his movie. After all it's his first movie and he can't compromise with anything. He also has a big responsibility as Niti and Zain trusted him so much with the movie that they cancelled all of their scedule to give him time.

It was the first day of shooting. Niti and Zain were getting ready for the shot. Palash wasn't there as he was busy with the music. Gaurav was there to help Parth in everything. He was like his assistant. He was checking everything as he also doesn't want any mistake. When the shot was ready, Parth came there.

P: Gaurav, everything is set?

G: Yes, everything set.

P: Which shot we are shooting now?

G: That one where Zain and Niti mam will walk on the road and Zain will say Niti I hope you are feeling good.

P: Yeah yeah I remember the road scene.

That time Zain and Niti reached there.

P: Zain, ready?

Z: Yes.

P: Listen you just follow the dialogue of the script naturally.

Z: Okay.

P: And don't worry about the angle or other thing. You have full freedom. I will look after that. You just give your best the way you can.

Z: Okay, I will.

He was about to go but Niti stopped him.

N: Parth, I need to talk to you about the script.

P: Yes, say.

N: I don't have any dialogue in the script. What will I say? I am not understanding anything.

P: Zain will give the dialogue. You just need to say what you feel at that particular moment opposite to the dialogue. Use your imagination whatever it is. Just go naturally. Okay?

Niti nodded her head positively.

P: Best of luck Niti and Zain.......

Then he started leaving and asked Gaurav to take the position. Then he fixed the camera location.

P: So, roll please. Camera and action....

Scene Niti and Zain were walking together. That time he spoke

(Niti's character name is Tara and Zain's name is Aditya/ Adi)

"Tara, there is no one in this side whom me or you know. You are free to enjoy the moment. You can feel the moment, the way you want to."

Then Adi was looking at Tara intensely.

T: Why are looking at me like this?

A: You have seen me looking at you like this whole life. But the feelings hidden behind this looks you never touched them. You have never seen them.

T: Me.. m.. e... m.

Niti stuck at the line. She was not finding anything to reply.

May be she was never been in those kind of situations before or may be she was but never she tried to reply!!!

She called out for Parth when she didn't find anything to reply, " Ufff.... Parth... I am not able to do it. I don't know what to say."

P: Niti, you were doing it right. It was going good. You can do it. Just go naturally. Carry on and just be natural. Say whatever you feel. Okay?

N: Okay.

P: Lets start again.

N: Hmm.

P: So, take the position. No one will stop till I say cut, okay? Now roll please, camera and action...

They again start the scene. That time Niti was doing it just perfect. There was a smile on Parth's face for some unknown reason or may be hearing Niti's replies at those moments.

While doing those scenes Niti was remembering something which was like that moment only. It was like she had been in all those moments before also. She was just going with the flow and told what she would have done at that moment.

After the shot the shooting ended. Zain came to watch the scene. He was talking to Parth after that

"It's amazing."

P: Yeah. You guys have done a fabulous job.

Zain smiled.

P: But bhai, please come fast from tomorrow or else we will be in problem.

Z: Okay, I will try. Don't take tension. See you tomorrow.

After Zain left, Niti came there. She came and sat beside Parth.

N: Parth, will you please listen to me?

P: Hmm I am listening. You say.

N: I have no dialogue in the script. I really can't understand anything. I am not able to enter into the character. Then how and what will I act?

P: (mysteriously) Just don't do the act.

Saying this Parth smirked for some  unknown reason. They kept looking at each other for a while like saying a thousand words in that look but then Parth turned to other side, got up and went from there. He called out for Gaurav. Niti kept sitting there and smiled for some unknown reason as may be she got to know what he meant.

Precap: Shoot goes on.

How was it?

Are you liking the story?

What about Parth and Niti? What's cooking between them, guess?

Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye.