03 - T

"So what's for lunch Soo Yeong ah~?" Jungkook happily asks almost as if he's just spotted a toy that he really wants

I eye Jungkook suspiciously as we make our way into the cafeteria, "That is classified information Mr. Jeon Jungkook-"

"Yahhh don't be like that Soo Yeong ah~..." He frowns cutely and scrunches up his nose, which I so badly want to bop but agonisingly resist. "You know I live for Seokjin hyung's food." His frown slowly transitions into his adorable bunny smile and his eyes twinkle behind those round specs he has on.

Seokjin Oppa is the live-in chef at the main home and his cooking is literally the epitome of amazing- it's the best thing in the world and the crazy thing is that I could eat it for all eternity.

I really do consider myself lucky and thank the heaven and stars everyday for him and his master level cooking skills because if it wasn't for Seokjin Oppa there wouldn't be any home cooked meals since the dragon lady is way too lazy to actually prepare something.

"And the moocher strikes again!" Jimin teases as he pinches Jungkook's cheeks, making him whine softly.

There isn't a day that passes by when Jungkook doesn't take food from me. It's become a tradition for him- kookie culture, I would say if I had to give it a name.

"Hyung, stob you're so embarrassing." Jungkook mumbles, trying to get Jimin's hands off him. "I feel violated."

"Vio-"

"You mean jamless." I snicker evilly, cutting Jimin off but that only earns me a pinch to my cheeks as well. "Yah! Jiminie!"

Jimin laughs softly before releasing his tiny hands from my not so chubby cheeks, "And I got soy bean sauce ramyeon and kimchi dumplings..." I rub my most likely reddening cheek with a sulking aura, "And Jimin's getting none if it!" I exclaim.

"Yah!" Both boys yell in unison but Jungkook sounds excited and Jimin, disappointed.

• • •

"Ooh are these tested Jungoo?" I inspect Jungkook's round specs before bringing it up to my eyes then looking at him through them only to see him shoving some kimchi into his mouth and chewing rapidly with a very pleased look on his handsome face.

This is exactly why I love lunch with Jungkook. His style of eating is just entertaining and absolutely adorable. He chews with his mouth wide open and at lightning speed with minimal sound- he's not the golden maknae for nothing.

"No," He mumbles, taking some of my ramyeon and mixing it together with his kimchi.

"Then why use it?" I try it on. "And how do I look?" I ask, turning to face Jimin with a little pose, and he looks at me from across the table.