Chapter 1

Ellie's POV

"No Georgia move it along!" I Said, she wasn't listening to me.
"Seriously, all you have to do is move the sofa along by a few inches." I told her.

"Alright! Get off my case I will." She moved it and smiled at me sarcastically. Moving in with your bestfriend isn't exactly the easiest thing.

"I think we've done enough work for today babe." She sat down on the sofa she had just moved and tapped the space next to her.
"You don't have a charger do you?" I asked her.
"Oh shit, no." She started laughing and I joined in.

"We'll have to ask next door if they do, come with me." I told her. She nodded and I went to the front door of our flat and she followed. Georgia knocked on the door of the flat opposite us.

A boy answered with curly black hair and a gorgeous smile.
"Hi, we just moved in next door and we both don't have a phone charger. We were just wondering if we could borrow one for a few days?" I asked him. I'm sure I recognised him from somewhere, I've seen him before.

"Yeah sure babe, I'll see if we have one, you can come in if you want." He said walking away and leaving the door open. I looked and Georgia and she shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to walk into their flat. I followed her. I could hear a group of boys talking in the room we had seen the one who opened the door go into.

"You guys can come in!" Another boy Shouted out of the room to us. I laughed and walked into the room where there was a bunk bed and normal bed, a sofa and the kitchen with tv on the wall.

"Hi, sorry for bothering you." Georgia Said to them smiling big, she just loves a room full of fit boys. And so do I.

"No it's fine, seriously just come in and sit down." A blonde one replied. We nodded and sat down on the sofa.

"So you just moved in?" Another boy said.
"Yeah, literally a few hours ago." I told them.
"You guys here for anything?" An Irish boy Asked.
"No, were just bestfriends who were sick of the countryside." Said Georgia we both laughed and a few of the boys in the room joined in.

"I really recognise you guys." I told them.
"We're a boyband, roadtrip." A blonde one said, not the same blonde one, a different one.
"Oh my god, yes. I do, I've seen one of your covers before. Ages ago." I Said.

The boy who opened the door came into the room with a charger and handed it to me. Our hands touched for a few seconds but I quickly removed mine.
"Thanks." I told him.
"No bother babe." He said, he sat down next to me on the sofa.

"So what are you guys called?" Georgia asked. The blonde one spoke first, "I'm Andy, the other blonde ones Brook, the Irish ones Jack, that's Rye and that's Mikey." He said pointing at the one next to me.

"I'm Georgia and this is Ellie." Georgia spoke for me. I nodded and smiled at all of them.

"Do you guys have like adult responsibilities." Asked Brook.
"Haha, nope. I can bearly take care of myself." I told them. They laughed, atleast I'm funny.

"So you don't have like, jobs?" Rye asked.
"No, our parents agreed to support us for the first year." Georgia Said.
"God, some good parents you've got there." Andy said laughing.

"So do you all live here?" I asked them.
"Yeah." Mikey Replied, "we've practically all lived together for a couple of years now." He carried on, "Is it just the two of you in there?" He asked me.

"Yeah at the moment." I told him.

"Since you guys are being so nice, do you have any spare quilts or blankets? We're really unorganised and probably shouldn't of moved out." Georgia Said. They all laughed at her last little comment.

"We have one on the top bunk of Mikey's bed." Jack told us.
"You guys can stay here for the night on the top bunk if you want?" Mikey suggested. I looked at Georgia and shrugged my shoulders.
"Yeah?" I Said replying for both of us.
"Are you guys sure." She asked.

"Yeah, of course." Rye told us, "its completely fine. We're not crazy axe murderers or anything."  I laughed at his comment.

"Thank you Guys so much, we're just gonna go over to ours and get changed." I Said.
"Sure." Mikey Replied.

______
So I've started a new book, again.
Oops

Song: because I had you - Shawn Mendes

Peace out homies
(Yes I think I'm Carmie Idc)

-Lucy Xx