Chapter 2

Ellie's POV

I knocked on the door of the boys flat again. And before I could blink Mikey opened the door to both me and Georgia.

"Hey." He said. He let us in and me and Georgia both walked into the room we were previously in.

"The top bunks a bit small, we live with a mate but he's not here. Do one of you want to come in my room? There's a spare bed." Rye asked.

"If that's okay." Georgia Said. He nodded and told her to follow him into his room. She turned around and winked at me, I don't think anyone else saw, I hope no one else saw.

"Do you have any water?" I asked. Only Mikey was in the room now. He nodded and went to the fridge handing me a bottle of water.
"Thank you." I told him.
"No bother." He Replied, "So I'm on the bottom bunk and Andy's over there." He pointed to Andy's bed.
"Then the bathroom is just down the hallway, you'll find it if you need to go." He said.

"Thank you for letting us stay, we'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't for you." I Said laughing. I got up onto the top bunk and lay down.

"It's fine, we don't mind helping a couple of pretty girls out." He told me. I blushed red.
"Good job your here then." I told him.

"Hey what's your number I'll give you everyone's." He handed me his phone form below me and I threw mine down landing on his face.

"Shit sorry." I Said, I couldn't help but laugh. He smirked up at me then started typing in his number onto my phone. I put mine in and called myself "Ellie💋".

"Oi, watch your face." I Said throwing it down to him. He laughed and caught it in his hands before passing mine up to me. He called himself "Mikey💗"

"I'll text you everyone's numbers later." He said. I yawned loudly and nodded even though he couldn't see.

Andy came in and turned the lights off.
"Goodnight." I Said yawning again.
"Night." Andy replied.
"Night." Mikey said, his voice was deeper now. He sounded tired.