To pick up where we left off

As I hit the breaks and hopped off of my favorite black, blue, and red Harley Davidson that I named hunter. (after my ex that I used to love♥) I got my bag full of clothes and walked up to a house of an old friend of mine and grabbed the spare key out of the leaf pot that he had and opened the door. "Hey is anyone home" I shouted looking through some old photos that were on a desk. Its took a minute before I heard a voice that I kinda missed but I would never actually admit to him. "Hey stranger" "Hey...hunter" I said quietly because I knew that his younger brother was sleeping in the living room and I didn't want to wake him up because I know that if he saw me he would ask a million questions and be very sad when I leave again very soon. Man that kid really loves me. We used to hang out alot before me and Hunter broke up. "So yall are still here" I say suprised. "Yeah we never left, i want to but jackson has a lot of friends here and a good school environment so it would be heartbreaking if I took that away from him" "ohh I see" I say understandingly. "So what brings you to this part of town?" "Well I just need to find myself and stop feeling sorry that everyone will not stop pitying me for having cancer". "Wait what!" "You have cancer" he says looking as shocked as if his phone got ran over by a car out of nowhere. "no way!"I say knowing what he is about to say and how he's feeling."Don't you dare go all soft and start feeling sorry for me that's how I got into this whole mess and it's why I left". He chuckles "Hey I'm not gonna go all soft don't worry but I wish you would have just told me so I could have been there to help" he says heartfully "Well I don't need your help" frustratedly I I say raising my voice."Hey can we talk outside after I change?" Trying not to wake his brother "yeah" quietly he whispers looking hurt. I headed up stairs, used the bathroom, and changed in to my favorite outfit that I wear when I know that I'm gonna be riding for a while and got for my birthday a week after I got my Harley. It's was an all black outfit with a spaghetti strapped crop top, with some black denims, my black Diamond covered hand gloves, with a pair of short black boots with a small heel and filed with small flowers on the inside all covered with my favorite leather jacket.

 It's was an all black outfit with a spaghetti strapped crop top, with some black denims, my black Diamond covered hand gloves, with a pair of short black boots with a small heel and filed with small flowers on the inside all covered with my favor...

I ran down the steps and opened the door feeling a soft chilly breeze on my neck and sat down in the rocking chair on the porch right across from hunter who was sipping on some tea. "So when did you find out and why did you not tell me?". I sigh not yet knowing if I should tell him my story.