The Fight

" Fight, fight!"  "Get him jaron!" "Punch his lights out! " "his ass deserves to be put six feet under." Exclaims the crowd that's gathering around the two in hallway after lunch it started all cause jaron starting picking on Josiahs sister and no one messes with Akasha  on his watch.
"Josiah, stop before you hurt yourself again!"  Yells Akasha from the arms of reubin and bailey who are holding her  by the arms so she doesn't get involved or hurt . All she can do is watch her brother get plummeted by the punches, and kicks in the ribs and possibly a broken arm.
"Dammit  Josiah starting fights again, worrying your sister who should never have to you fight."  Reubin says to bailey while trying to calm Akasha down and hoping she never starts a fight in her life or so God help the man that hurts her.
" oh, bailey look who's coming our way, it's the preps, ya'know the 'nice' ones? Says reubin. " alright enough with sarcasm reubin" bailey tells reubin in order to not have another fight on their hands, " at least they help us out especially during Josiahs fights"

"Another fight?"  Madeline asks austin.
" yea looks like another one. I wonder what jaron did this time to instagate it" austin says  to one of the students in the crowd
" I'll break it up before any teachers come by and suspends them again for  another fucking fight"  austin doesn't want to stop it but maybe just maybe him stepping in would help out a lot more on getting to know Josiah and his gang.

"Okay guys, I don't care who started it or what it's about but ENOUGH the fucking fights for crying out loud do yall both want to get suspended again and NOT graduate?!" Yells Austin
"Okay for one idgaf about graduation or if I get suspended again and again, until this lil bitch ass pussy learns his place in this school which by the way is ten feet under the ladder and he will NEVER have anyone to date as long as I'm around here". Jaron tells austin
"Actually, I'm done fighting a bitch ass, little black,pussy  who doesn't do anything but suck on his mommas tits." Jordan tells the now diminishing crowd.

"Alright, my battered and beaten up brother let's get home and hopefully we can get you cleaned up before our parents see u like this." Akasha says to her brother. Deep down she's actually worried his temper will get the better of him in the future and it'll  put him in a place so dark he won't be able to crawl out of .
"Hey guys". Akasha yells to both reubin and bailey
"Yea?"
"We'll meet you two at our tree after I'm don't cleaning his face and wounds up. Sound good?"
"Yea Akasha that sounds really great see you two there" reubin yells  to Akasha and Josiah.