18.[Kiss me: 4/5]

This one is based on the song 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran.💞

Jordan: 

Dating a new kid wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do as there was so much you had to watch out for like the media and most importantly, the fans but it was well worth it as you couldn't be happier than you've ever been with your boyfriend Jordan. Recognizing your feelings for him wasn't that hard, what was hard though was admitting them. Jordan was no doubt the most attractive and charismatic guy that you have ever met. He seemed too good to be true when he started showing signs that he too was feeling how you felt. It became all too much when he would be near you, your breath would hitch in your throat when his eyes would fixate on you as you spoke. One day you two were hanging out together as Jordan asked you if you wanted to take a walk with him around his neighborhood, the weather was very beautiful chilly and close to nightfall. Jordan had been walking alongside you, of course, he was on the outside of the sidewalk considering the gentleman he was. His Elvis-like hair bouncing as he walked, absolutely breathtaking you thought to yourself. You both were friends but every time you guys hung out, friendship was beginning to seem like a disguise, an excuse to be near each other. "It's so peaceful isn't it?" he spoke, his voice soft vanilla. "Yeah, it is" you answered, agreeing with him. You both continued to walk and your heart was beating steadily with every step you took. There was something about the atmosphere that seemed so weird, almost like a positive premonition. You sighed in deeply which did not go unnoticed by Jordan. "Are you alright?" he asks as you reached for your hand, at this moment you felt so warm inside. His hand was so soft and tender to the touch, it almost sent chills all over your body. You nodded and smiled. You had both stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. Your hand still remained in his as it seemed like he was not going to release it anytime soon. Sunset cascaded over you both, there were no passing bystanders in sight. It was getting quite cold now, so cold that you were almost shivering, he noticed this. "You're cold? Here let me uh-" he spoke but then cut himself off by pulling you in for a hug. You slightly gasped at his sudden but gentle movement, the feeling of his warm chest pressed up against you was heavenly. You were slightly shorter than him since he easily rested his chin on you as you slowly rested your head on his chest, while his arms wrapped around you like a blanket and yours were glided over his lower back. All that you heard was his heart, beating as hard as yours was now. No words were spoken, but you couldn't resist and look up. Something took over you, you were now leaning in to place a tender and delicate kiss near his Adam's apple. This made him groan slightly, pulling your head back slightly while Jordan peered down at you with amorous eyes. Dreamy chocolate brown eyes getting you to fall over and over again. Your eyes fell to his full cherry irresistible lips which seemed dewy like in texture, a desire to kiss him grew inside of you. It was all beginning to feel like pure bliss with his arms still holding you close to him and the cold air brushing against your face. You gasped when he leaned down close to your ear and whispered: "Kiss me". Your body shuddered with that sweet like vanilla voice ringing in your ear. You swallowed hard but found the courage to look back up, his mouth was now parted as if he was waiting for you to do what was whispered. And so you tilted your head upwards, leaning in all while closing your eyes before he could meet you halfway. The touch of his lips sent you in a dream-like haze. Jordan was kissing you so tenderly, it felt too good, too sweet but you didn't want him to pull away. His lips felt like velvet against yours, it was so heavenly. His grip on you loosened, without pulling away, his hand slowly rose to your face and cupped it, deepening in the kiss. His bottom lip brushing over you countless times, creating millions if not billions of butterflies in your stomach. He pecked you slowly, each one getting shorter when he finally pulled away. You were left almost breathless, and tried to compose your breathing. "I'm in love now," you thought to yourself as Jordan gazed down at you with nothing but pure love in his eyes.