Last Saturday Night

LAST SATURDAY NIGHT

Last Saturday Night you invited all your friends to come over my place.

Wwe turned up the music and the party started to make heat in the room.

Last Saturday Night the living room are filled of dancing bodies, as I found you alone in the left corner and felt like a nobody.

Last Saturday Night  I offered you a  drink and we chatted for hours as you laughed at one of my corny jokes.

Last Saturday Night we got drank by a strong liquor and we both climbed on top of the table.   

We made silly moves and faces as we danced to the beat of the pop music.

Last Saturday Night we accidentally stole a car and drove it to the highway.

In the convenient store we bought many foods and rushed through the cashier.

Last Saturday Night I forgot to bring the credit card, so we ran outside with the grocery items.

Last Saturday Night my eyes are widen in shock when the kitchen is a hell mess.

Everybody occupied every side of it. They were gone wild with the beers in their hands.

Last Saturday Night my mom's figurine collection was been smashed down by the druken crowd.

My parents would definitely grounded me for a month for I was a coward to stop these commotion.

Last Saturday Night the bed sheets are on the floor and was been stained by paint.

I tried to picked it up but the music become louder, as people started to stomped it with their dirty shoes.

Last Saturday Night you pulled me out from the sea of crowd, as we went to the backyard,

The huge swimming pool are filled with bubbles. DJ's played a music forced all the people made a stampede.

Last Saturday Night  we danced like there's no tomorrow.

Fireworks exploded in the night sky, as the party was gone us wild even more.

Last Saturday Night a sound of sirens came from downtown.

We don't mind at all as nothing stop us for this moment right now.

Last Saturday Night we paused and locked a gaze, aa your lips compressed through mine.

Group of police men scolded your friends out from my house and the party was been shut down by the authority.

Last Saturday Night my parents wore a disappointed face at me for I was grounded for a month.

I hugged you from the last time and you were handcuffed by the police.

-  -  -

A/N : I don't why this idea popped into my head lately. It's kinda long and weird .

I hope you like this crazy poem that I wrote.