Part 1: The day I realized.

Y/N's perspective:

I was asleep until I had awaken from the sound of my mother's screaming. "Y/N wake up! You have to get ready for your first day of school"! The room was unilluminated, so it first caused physical pain once my eyes received luminescence from when I opened the curtain. I had recently bought a school uniform. I put my top and my skirt on. I haven't been one to usually talk to people as much. I'm not very interested in boys either. I really don't care about what anyone would think of me today. I walked to my bathroom and combed my hair. I left it down, straight as is. I'm glad I was born with beauty, it's pleasing my senses or mind aesthetically. I grabbed my shoulder bag, and headed twords our car outside, my mother waiting inside. When I arrived, I stepped out without caution. I hadn't felt any concern or interest to what people could have been saying to me. I overheard others whispering "Is that the new girl"? "Wow, she's pretty" "I want to get to know her". I stopped walking, turned around, and bowed and thanked everyone for greeting me. I looked back forward, not paying attention to where I was walking and knocked into someone or something.

 I looked back forward, not paying attention to where I was walking and knocked into someone or something

I looked up, and it was a boy. A few inches taller than I was.
Y/N : "Oh, Excuse me and my manners. Sorry". I stepped back watching my distance. He looked at me from afar. His eyes met mine. It was overwhelming.
??? : "It's okay, and you're awfully attractive in a pretty or endearing way. I wouldn't care how many times you run into me if it was just to see your face". I blushed, trying to hide it within the top of my uniform. That was awkward of me since no one ever made me feel like how I just did. It aroused me with curiosity and intrest.
Y/N : "My name is (Y/N), yours?"
Jimin : Park Jimin.
I mumbled "Park Jimin hmm?"
The bell rang. "I should probably take my leave, I wouldn't want have a late arrival on my first day". I walked away, heading to my classroom. I took my seat, near the middle row. I kept my gaze in a different direction from the other students. It seemed as I have given off having the appearance or give the impression of being well-mannered and beautiful. My eyes continued to look at all parts of the classroom, until he walked in. My heart began to beat at high speed as I realized he had to sit behind me. I had to resist looking at who was behind my seat. In surprise and unexpectedly, he began to play with my long hair, admiring it.
Jimin: "It's really soft, I like the texture".
Y/N: "Thank you very much. I try to keep it in as good of a condition as possible"!
Jimin: "May I borrow two hair bands for a minute"?
Y/N: "Uh, sure".
I looked back to see what he was going to do, and he had put my hair into two pigtails.
Jimin: "There, now you look extremely adorable". He then poked my cheeks. I immediately tried to look in a divergent direction so that he wouldn't see my flustered face.
Y/N: "Oh I know! There!"
I had put a mini ponytail on the top of his head. He then gave me a smile that made me think "Could he be anymore affectionate, delightful, or charming"? I like him showing a friendly, generous, and considerate nature.

I guess I made my first friend?