Part 6: Almost Losing Love.

Jimin's perspective:
I loved Y/N with all of my heart.
I would do anything for her to live and stay happy.
I saw someone with a gun, pointing at us, I couldn't identify his face.
I was scared stiff of him.
I tried to move in front of Y/N firmly and securely.
Then I felt like I was no longer connected with reality.
Life paused for me.
By the minute I was lacking physical strength and energy.
I just remember her crying face, her feeling helpless.
But that's not how I wanted her to feel..
Y/N, I hope you- ...

Y/N's perspective:
It was 10:00 at night. I stayed every minute with him in the emergency room, begging for him to at least show an instance of him waking up.
Thankfully, he finally mumbled something. I expressed pleasure and relief.
Jimin: "Please don't leave me Y/N..
Don't ever leave me"..

After a long time typically involving difficulty and dely, he opened his eyes

I couldn't hide my feeling of showing pleasure and contentment.
I gave a loud, sharp cry.
Y/N: "JIMIN!!"
I hugged him very firmly, closely, and tensely. I started crying again.
Y/N: "I love you so much! I'd never leave you".
Jimin: "Me too..and please don't hug me that firmly because it hurts. I'm still lacking the power to perform physically demanding tasks and you can't touch me with that much force".

Jimin's perspective:
Y/N was the first thing I saw when I woke up. Her face a short distance away from mine, and she changed formed her features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, smiling.
She gave me a tight hug, and it hurt.
I gave her my hand to hold. I want to be the only hand she ever needs to hold. There's something so real about holding hands, some kind of complex simplicity, saying so much by doing so little. I love it.
I'm glad that my decision of saving Y/N turned out to be good in the end.

I hope I can find out who did this, because no one is allowed to attempt to harm Y/N.

Who is targeting us?