Part 4: My life.

Y/N's perspective:

I decided to give him my answer after school.

I spoke without any hesitation.
Y/N: "I'd love to be your girlfriend.

Jimin: "𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓮. 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝔀."

Y/N "Okay, I agree with that".
Jimin: "You are now my number one priority and most important thing in my life".
He kissed me, and went home. I still had to process the fact that he actually kissed me.
Jimin: "Bye Babe".

The next morning, I woke up because of brightness. But, where am I? I looked at where I was laying. Was it a hospital bed? But why would I be here?

I next saw his face, crying.

He seemed like he was relieved and became happy

Y/N: "Why am I in a hospital bed"?
Jimin: "I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. I always lose things, and I almost lost you".
Y/N: "Jimin, what are you saying"?
Jimin: "You almost died yesterday".
Y/N: "What? How? Where's my mother?!"
Jimin: "Unfortunately, she died".
My heart came to an end, ceased to beat. I had a one-track mind. I shed tears, as an expression of distress and pain. He sqeezed me tightly in his arms, trying to express affection.
I thought I couldn't remain alive anymore, I felt extreme anxiety, sorrow, and pain.
The fact that I didn't accept and cherish her enough I felt was my fault.
He caressed my head, feeling sorrow for me.
Y/N: "How did she die.."?
Jimin: "Multiple Men came into your house and shot you and her".
WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO LIVE?

Jimin: "I'm just thankful that you didn't have to leave me yet. We are never ready for big changes, even if we think we are".
Jimin: "When you wake up, you can choose to either make it a sad or happy day. When you see sun shining  out of your window, please make it a happy day".

To bring it back full circle, appreciate your life. You only get one. It's not worth it to spend every day being grumpy, or complaining about things you can't change. If you think it is possible to change it, figure out how to do it. Leave the legacy of your actions behind. Be grateful for who you are, and what you have. Just think about this: If that were you in that hospital bed being told that your life was going to end, would you wish you'd spent more days happy? Do it then. It's not too late.

Jimin's perspective:
I woke up to the fact that my girlfriend was shot, and could've died.
I got ready to leave done and completed too hurriedly.

I reached the hospital and saw her.
She had an injury that was covered by tissue caused by something which had a huge impact. That sight made me suffer from great grief.
I wished and hope strongly for a particular outcome: And that was for her to live.
A few minutes later, she woke up, completely clueless. It was hard to tell her about her mother, as she had died, and Y/N was now under depression.
I wanted to be the easing or alleviation of Y/N's feelings of grief and distress.

𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓨/𝓝...