3.1

6:44 AM

Y/N's

We spend half an hour sitting near the Infromation area and Mike. The guy I yelled at yesterday is there. Greeting us with his ear to ear smile and it honestly annoys me.

And the plane arrives at 6:20 and is it was raining hard.

It is bad that I was hoping this pouring rain would result to some kind of trouble again? Is it bad that I don't want this day to be over?

But there's no point of hoping now. We're already walking towards the plane, Jungkook seems cool with it. He seemed excited.

I snapped out my thoughts when my phone vibrated and it was a message from my sister.

Leejin unnie

Hey, Are you already in the plane? I'll be waiting for you in Incheon. See you tonight. I miss you. Take care.

I smiled a bit and typed a message

Me:

Yes. Unnie i'll be arriving around 10:30 PM. See you. Treat me some hot chocolate..

I send it and Jungkook is not even sparing me a glance. He was too focus on walking carrying his phone, laptop and Camera and I was hoping my little sling bag.

"Good Morning Ma'am and Sir" the flight attendant greeted us and I smiled and Jungkook nodded and Looks at me before smiling.

"I found our seat" He said and I nodded and he grabbed my hand and he let me sit beside the window this time. The last time he was sitting beside the window.

"The window sit is yours" I said and he shook his head

"I don't want to see other scenery other than your face" He said cooly and I laugh and Sitted.

And he suddely become cheesy huh.

From being completely strangers, I feel like I've found another reason to live but I shouldn't be attached this much. High hopes often lead to complications.

"Are you excited to go home?" Jungkook asked and Looked at me. Waiting for my answer.

"A bit" I murmured. It was true. I wasn't that excited to come home. I don't know if I even want to come home right now. But I don't have a choice.

When I come home and Jungkook, We'll be trying to live our lives without each other and maybe pretend that we hadn't meet to avoid all the attachments and other complications.

"A bit? What happened to the Y/N bursting out yesterday?" Jungkook asked and I chuckled and sighed.

"I don't know either" I said and he nodded and leaned his head against my shoulder.

Not too long, the attendants approached to us and Told us to put our belts on and that's what exactly we did.

Time passed by so fast today. I wish It would slow down a bit. I hope it would extend.

Argh. I've got too many wish today.

Jungkook holds my hand as the plane start crumbling as it takes off. He squeezed my hand trying to calm me down and I smiled at myself as he pouts at me and Adjusted his glasses.

Jungkook secretly grabbed his phone and Snapped a picture of us and I giggle at him.

"You giggle cutely" he said and I blushed "as well as your blush" He added

"Stop complementing me. I'm going to explode if you don't stop" I said and the plane settles on the air.

I guess that was really it. I'll be home to Seoul tonight.

"You did not sing the truth untold for me" I said quietly.

"I did baby girl" He said and I glared at him

"Liar! You did not" I said and he chuckled and kissed my temple.

He leaned his head again on my shoulder

"Let's sleep. We doesnt have enough sleep baby girl. Let's take some. At least some" He said and I nodded and he plugged one of his earphone on my ears and shut my eyes.

--

I opened my eyes and Jungkook was still asleep against my shoulders.

I look at my phone and it was already 11:00 am.

Wow I sleep for 3 hours.

"Good day ma'am lunch will be serve at 12:30 PM" The flight attendant said and I thanked her.

I glance over at Jungkook, His mouth is slightly opened, and I look at our intertwined hands, I get my phone and Snap a picture of it and made it as my Lock screen wallpaper.

He held it tightly and I chuckled.

How can I do it so easy?

How can I let go?

I've got so many question.

I look outside the window. Clear blue sky greeted me, It was such a clear weather unlike the weather in US. I wonder where are we now?

A familiar song come and it sounded different and it just sinked in to me.

Jungkook was singing the song.

We don't talk anymore.

What the fuck?!! I need to see this myself. He fucking sounded like Charlie Puth.

He sounded so good.

Damn!

I'm so whipped for Jeon Jungkook.