4.0

For reference,
Jungkook's look for this party is his AMAs 2021 look and Y/N's Zuhair Murad dress this..

For reference, Jungkook's look for this party is his AMAs 2021 look and Y/N's Zuhair Murad dress this

———

Just what like Hoseok promised, his sister helped me and even Leejin unnie for the big party tonight. The boys even got us a room in a hotel near the Hybe building.

The stylist and Hoseok's sister were busy picking a gown for me to wear. I look at my phone and it's already 5:30, the event will start by 6:30 and the formal dinner is by 7:15.

"Nervous?" Unnie asked and our eyes meet through the vanity mirror and I nodded my head. When I got home, she didn't leave me alone until I tell her everything and she couldn't believe that it happened until she heard my name from Jungkook's mouth personally.

"Jeon will be so surprised, bet he'd cry." She said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

The boys are texting me, saying that they are getting ready and they are with each other now at their company building.

There are so many thoughts going in my head right now, I think I will be running towards Jungkook once I see him. I couldn't even explain how much I am missing him and how much I have been dreaming and reminiscing the time we spent together.

Missing him cost me too much feelings and I still couldn't believe that this is happening, that I was surrounded with people who are close to him. He's never out of reach from me and tonight I'll make sure, he won't ever be.

"You still me owe me a story you know.." Noona said playfully while nudging my shoulder.

I hummed and raised my eyebrow, "What story?"

"How you met Namjoon?" She said and I chuckle.

"Save it for tomorrow."

"If you're coming home." She said meaningfully and I furrowed my eyebrow at her and she's just smirking at me.

"Unnie!!"

She went back to her chair to get her hair done and I smiled at Hoseok's sister as she guided me through the nexxt room to get dressed. I gasped when I saw the dress.

"No way you're letting me wear that" I said and pointed at the beautiful elegant lavender dress.

"Yes I am, you are going to wear that unless you want another dress." I immediately shake my head and touched the dress.

"It's just- this is a Zuhair Murad gown." I said and she looked at me.

"Hobi didn't gave me any other choice, he's the one who choose this."

I shake my head and mentally thanked Hoseok, I'll do it later when I see him. A staff of her assisted me, I look at myself through the floor to ceiling mirror. The dress look's beautiful and it feel's very expensive. The make up they did on me highlighted my best features and I feel so confident on my own skin.

I feel beautiful and worth it.

I walked out of the room and Leejin unnie is now dressed too. I smiled at her and she held my hand.

"Unnie, thank you so much for this." I said to Hoseok's sister and she smiled and we took pictures.

After that, I called Namjoon and they are already in the hall of the party, we talked for a while as we waited for the service. I thanked him and as I put the phone down the beating of my heart doubled and it went haywire when we got inside the car.

"I'm so nervous unnie." I said.

"Me too." She said and she looked at me while squeezing my hand. "I am still in shock about all of this but I've seen Jungkook grow. I've seen him in his best, I've seen him in wreck. He's a good guy."

I nodded my head, "I know unnie, he really is."

"Just please be careful okay? Not with him but with the things that will surface, the rumors, the articles." She mumbled. "Media is destructive and I am sure that Jungkook won't hide you behind his shadows. He'd be so proud of you."

I smiled at her and hugged her. "Thank you Unnie, I know what am I going to do, I will risk it."

We spend the short ride trying to shake off our nerves but we both grew nervous as we enter the Hybe basement. The entrance is crowded. After all every celebrity under the company will be here tonight.

In our surprise Namjoon and Hoseok's waiting for us.

"Wow.." Namjoon said as she looked at me.

"Damn." He said and I chuckled, I hugged them and we proceed on their waiting room.

"Are you sure they are not coming in here Joon?" Unnie asked and Namjoon hummed and he was texting the other boys.

"I'm sure, Jimin is with him. Plus they are a little busy greeting the other groups, Seventeen's already there." Namjoon said and I just listen to what they are saying then Hoseok looked at me.

"So? Y/N, how do you plan to approach him?"

"Honestly I don't know, my mind is suddenly blank. One thing for sure is I'd hug him tight." I said and they chuckled.

"Damn really, he will melt when he sees you, you look so stunning." Namjoon said and Leejin unnie laughed at the back.

"She will too. Jeon looked hot."

"Oh you bet he is."

We laughed and decided that I'd approach him when he's alone and we proceed on walking towards the venue hall.

I held the small clutch bag that I was holding, the hall is already crowded and I am sure that they won't notice, Jungkook won't see me. I let Namjoon, Hoseok and my sister walk ahead of me, Taehyung notices me as well as Yoongi, I smiled at them and I went to the left side of the room.

I felt my breath hitched on my throat when I noticed him standing on the far right corner of the room, his back is facing me, Jimin was beside him.

He's so close, just a few steps away for me to reach and hold.

"Good evening Ma'am, champagne?" The waitress asked and I took a glass and smiled at her. I leaned against the table. My phone beeped and I saw a message from Namjoon.

Namjoon

Will you be okay? The opening ceremony will start in a few.

I replied to him and put my gaze back to Jungkook but my eyes widen.

My lips parted and my hands grew cold and my knees shake a bit.

Jungkook's eyes met mine. I momentarily watch his eyes widen under the flashing lights and in that fleeting moment the world around us grew quiet and It seemed like we're the only one's in the room.

This is it Y/N, move.