3.0

5:00 AM

Y/N's

Jungkook and I are just waiting for the clock to hit 5:30 before we head back to the airport, He was wearing the same sweatshirt. Matching mine, He was wearing his. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and my head is leaning against his chest.

"We still got a day aren't we?" He asked and I nodded

"We're sitting next to each other and I guess, We've got a lot of stories to tell?" I said and he nodded and pressed his lips against my temple.

"Yes baby girl" Jungkook murmured and adjusted his Glasses.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked and I shook my head

"You mean you're one of those 'No Boyfriend Since Birth'?" He asked and I laugh.

"No. I do have. What do you think of me?" I said laughing "He's an asshole. He cheated on me" I said and he sighed

"He didn't know what he lose right?" Jungkook said and I smiled

If I do have a boyfriend would I meet Jungkook? Would I have this situation? Probably no.

Dan is an asshole, a fuckboy, I shouldn't have associated myself with some kind of dude like him.

"Time passed by so quick. It's already 5:30. Let's go?" Jungkook said absentmindedly while looking at him phone and I giggled at him. He look lost and somehow shocked.

I stood up first and Pulled him up.

He carried my Luggage again and I carried his duffle bag. Being careful because his laptop and Camera is here.

"We didn't forgot a thing right?" I asked and he looks at me before smiling.

"Nope. Not even the memories that we have shared in that room" He sai and I smiled and I look at the door and Memorized the 4 numbers.

1324

1324

"Yes" I said and we start moving again and headed to the elevator and He pressed the Button down to the Ground floor.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He give me a warm yet sad smile.

We got on the Lobby and jungkook walked up to the reception and I slowly followed. Watching his Figure walking. The guest looks at him. Some even recognize him and asked about the other members.

I look around the area, It was quite busy.

My bad. We hadn't seen the Miami Beach.

"Let's go?" He said and Grabbed my hands again "There's a Van that will drop us by to the airport" he said weakly but he hid it behind his Bunny smile and I just nodded. I don't want to say a thing.

I'm affraid that something might slip through my tongue.

The vans is already there. The driver helped Jungkook put my luggage on the back of the van and I get in waiting for Jungkook to get in and a few minutes he came and closed the door and he quietly lean his head against my shoulder.

Not too long the van moved and Leave the hotel premisses.

"We hadn't seen the Miami beach" He quietly said and I nodded

"Sadly" I nervously chuckled and the rain start pouring again.

"We can next time. Hopefully" He said cheering up and I just nodded. Were not even sure if we're going to see each other again. We don't have assurance.

He grabbed his phone inside his duffle bag and He showed me his wallpaper. It was us. The picture of is in the balcony, I grabbed my phone and showed him mine. It was him, On the balcony as well and his back ground are the city lights and he looks like a fuckin model.

"Change it! We have a great photo in your phone! I want that" He whined and I laugh and I let him change it.

It was us, Sitting on the couch and Laughing. He had his arm wrapped around me and He gives some stupid remarks that why we burst out of laughter and click. It was just an accidental shot and It went out great so I didn't delete it.

He made me move away from him and he typed something on my phone and I did not bother myself to try and Peek at what ever he was typing.

Later one he gaved me my phone back and smiled sheepishly at me.

"Read that when you're home. In korea okay" He said and I nodded but he wasn't satisfied and he made me swore and we linked our pinky fingers together.

I giggle at his cuteness.

He played with his phone on one hand and his other hand is Holding mine.

"I can't believe you're an LG endorser but instead of using their product your phone is Apple" I said and he chuckled

"I'm also using their product. Here" He said and Grabbed another phone to show me and I nodded.

He handed me his iPhone and I look at him.

"Put your Finger print there" He said

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Nothing! I just want to" He shrugged and I put my finger print anyway.

It took us 25 minutes to get in the airport and it was already 6:00 am and the aiport is bit crowded. Probably the passengers from yesterday.

I grabbed jungkook's duffle bag and my back pack as he held the car door open for me. He grabbed my luggage and we thanked the driver before facing the Airport entrance and We both sighed at the same sigh.

"Let's go baby girl" Jungkook said and Put his cap on and smiled at me as he grabbed my hand and We walked inside.