46%

Thursday, 5:07pm

Messages
Shane - Kristen

Shane
So when did this all start? When did you start fighting?

Kristen
Well I think a few of us started fighting last Wednesday, eight days ago.
Wow it really seems crazy that all of this happened in a little over a week. It felt like longer...
And then everything sort of blew up after those first few people...
And then Dom got arrested and people really started to show their true colours.

Shane
And where are you right now?

Kristen
Well every thing was getting so... heated. These weren't my friends anymore.
So Scotty suggested that a few of us left - him, me, Corinna, and Alex - for psychological relief, and honestly even though I'm states away from these people, they still manage to hurt me

Shane
And we've loved having you guys here

And I guess to kind of wrap this up, who do you think did something wrong in this situation?
I'm not trying to place the blame on anyone, but what could have you all done differently?

Kristen
The short answer would be... well I think we're all to blame for this.
Obviously some people *cough* Jason *cough* are definitely in the wrong, and have betrayed us.
But we all could have dealt with the problem better.
Instead of shoot comebacks and egging on Jason, I could've ignored him, told someone what was happening.
I could've broken up the fights everyone was having...

Shane
I'm going to stop you there. You did what felt right at the time, and maybe this video will change people's mind about everything.
Remember, real friends don't take sides.