Chapter 14 Still wondering

End of flashback

AB pov
Are you greg ?

Greg pov
Yes I am

AB pov
Let me tell you something if you not gone take care of your child leave.

Greg pov
When she said take care of my child I froze. Was tierra pregnant and tried telling me? Damn man I fuck up just like her ex. I made a promise at McDonald's I wouldn't be like them. Hear I am being just like them. She told me tierra was at the doctor's and she gone head to the mall.

Tierra pov
Ugh this place fucking SLOWWWW. I was waiting when I noticed the bitch I stump a mud hole in. She sat beside me and instantly moved. Cj walked in and hug her I guess she told him I was here cause he look my way.

Cj pov
Heading to my bitch appointment we getting a test done today. As I walk in my bitch told me she seen tierra so I look around and there my babygirl was. She look away from me I knew she still hates me but I went and sat beside her. When I sat down she moved.

Tierra pov
I wasn't about to play cj fucking games he sat beside me so I moved. He followed me and I got uncomfortable until my name was called

Doctor pov
Patient Tierra wright

Tierra pov
I got up and went to the back.

Doctors pov
Why are you here Mrs tierra?

Tierra pov
I been throwing up, craving things I never craved,keep peeing,and I get neausous. She ask me to go and pee in a cup.

Doctors pov
I came back with her results. Well mrs tierra you are sure and positive enough pregnant. Come back in two months we will see if we having a healthy baby.

Tierra pov
Okay thank you doc I will be back in two months. I left and made it to the mall.

Greg pov
I spotted tierra soon as she walked in she was happy. Soon as she saw me her face got sour.

Tierra pov
Why is this nigga here damn I can't go nowhere without someone pissing me off. Even worse this harmones are kicking in early.

Grev pov
Can we talk man stop walking damn.

Tierra pov
Go back to your bitch why you in my damn face.

Greg pov
When tierra said go back to your bitch why you in my damn face I felt hurt. I'm here to talk about our unborn child.