Chapter 17 time is time

Three months later

Tierra pov
I'm now four months pregnant my baby is healthy. I decided to move in my apartment in my third month of my pregnancy. My apartment had three bedrooms, two bathrooms,kitchen,living room and it was already decorated. I had to redecorate one room for my baby. I didn't want to know the gender of my baby so I decorated it yellow. I'm hoping for a boy tho but if its a girl I'm still gone be happy. My baby shower is next month aunt AB and cass is planning it.

Cassie pov
A month after my birthday I moved in my apartment. I moved out because tierra them aunt adopting more kids. Tierra and I was welcome there any time so tierra be there every now and than and so do I. Chris be staying the night that nigga can lay some fucking pipe.

Ziah pov
Tierra pregnant and I go to visit her. See her at school but thats not good enough so I stay the weekends over to her place. But let me update y'all my aunt adopted two kids a girl my age and a newborn. The girl my age is cool but she doesn't talk much.

Tiana pov
I'm tiana and miss AB adopted me I don't talk much because I was rape for talking so much I never say anything to anybody though. Start this school tomorrow with ziah hope she stay by my side so I won't get pick on.
I know tierra and cassie as well my first day here they introduce they self.

Tierra pov
I don't feel like going to school tomorrow but I have to. Every time I go to school everybody asking to touch my belly. Greg doesn't even speak to me but cj is always by my locker every since I been to footlocker.

Greg pov
Ugh I don't speak to tierra cause I got unique pregnant. Unique is only two months and I don't know what to do. Two kids on the way and I think cj and tierra back dating its draining me. Like why the hell you with my baby mother.

Cj pov
I want tierra back and thats what I'm going to do get her back. Standing beside her locker everyday since footlocker cause I love her. She talks to me about greg not being there for her appointments so I'm gone surprise her 😊.