Chapter23 what hurts the most

Tierra pov
After we left aunt AB house we went to my place. I told cassie she can have the guess room for the night. I started cooking hamburger helper and grabbed a few snacks to go watch a movie. I went and told cassie that the food was ready.

Cassie pov
I had this bad feeling but tierra told me that the food was done. Soon as we went to the kitchen it was a gift box on the floor.

Tierra pov
Wtf who tf put this gift box here cause it wasn't there when I got cassie. I look at cassie like stop playing games.

Cassie pov
Tierra was looking at me like stop playing I gave her the same look back. Tierra stop playing what you put in the gift box I said going to open it.

Tierra pov
I didn't put that there I don't even know how it got there. When I came to get you nothing was there on the floor and that window wasn't open.
But open the box and see what's inside.

Cassie pov
I open up the gift box and screamed.
OMG TIERRA GREG HEAD IN THE BOX. Tierra look at me and walk towards the box.

Tierra pov
I walk towards the box and there his head was I was excited but I wonder if cj had killed him. I was thinking when someone knocked on my door. I looked at cassie and she looked at me.

Cassie pov
I grab the knife off the table and so did tierra. Tierra open the door and it was cj.

Cj pov
I over heard greg yesterday saying he was gone hurt one of his babymamas so I had to do something so I had my boy cut his head off. I'm going to tell tierra now so I'm knocking on her door.

Tierra pov
Come in cj and lets all talk about this gift we just received.

Cassie pov
Yeah, it doesn't seem right for somone to kill him that fast.

Cj pov
Okay tee and cass listen I overheard greg say he was gone hurt one of his babymamas so I told my friend to off him and he did I didn't want him to leave his head but I guess he did don't be mad tee.

Tierra pov
I'm not mad just glad you protected me from him. 😔promise me we forever cj.

Cj pov
I promise baby we forever💍.