Chapter 9

So I'm back! So uhm, yeah. I'm back. This chapter will start off with some KiriBaku because why not. Every have that moment you haven't written in so long you have to read your previous chapter to find out what's going on?
---------------------------

Kirishima's POV

Hi! I'm Eijiro Kirishima and I'm a human! I was chosen for whatever reason by mister 'I'm totally a mean demon king and not a softy' or Katsuki Bakugou. I'm serious, he's the biggest softy around me, no joke.

I'm supposed to be his servant\Guard but not really. I don't do that kind of stuff for him. I mean I stay by his side most of the time, I train with the guards. But aside from that I'm his friend, even a bit more than that.

Of course the word hasn't got out. If he found out anybody knew about us he'd murder them, if I'm being honest. I'm currently sitting on his bed, waiting for him to come back from whatever he's doing. I just got back from guard training and showered.

It's nice being his partner. I mean my old life in the village wasn't bad. I miss my old friends from town, one of them was named Izuku. He's apparently special to Katsuki, King All Might, and Prince Shouto. I would've never thought. I mean, he was really really poor and his father wasn't good to him from what I know.

I want to talk to Katsuki about Izuku when Katsuki comes back. As if on cue, Katsuki walks in with his typical angered expression. His expressions softens a bit when he sees me.

"Hey Katsuki!" I say with a smile and open my arms for him to fall into. He just groans and flops into my arms. Must have been a rough day for him, he is king after all. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something, Katsuki.."

He looks up at me and raises an eyebrow. "What is it?" He sneers, although he isn't really mad. "I wanted to talk about that kid you're obsessed with...Izuku.." I said softly, rubbing his back. His eyes became sharper and more aware. "What about him?" Hd asks sternly.

"Well...I was his friend as a child and...and...I think you should stop pursuing him!"

Izuku's POV

I smiled and nuzzled into Shouto.  We are currently comfortably relaxing on his bed, enjoying ourselves. He already had his drink earlier, so now we're just snacking on sweets and talking. The sun is just about to rise, so we have the black out curtains drawn closed.

I ate dinner earlier as well, so we don't have to get up again until tomorrow when we wake up. I'm laying with my head on Shouto's chest, his head propped up on the headboard a bit. We just talk about whatever comes up. Everything from book characters to actual royal people.

It was getting late for us to be up so we turned out the lights and cuddled each other, sleeping peacefully throughout the night.

It was soon the next night so I was awoken by the lovely Shouto Todoroki. I yawned and sat up, stretching a little. Shouto licked a spot on my neck in the middle of my stretching and sunk his fangs in. He took enough gulps to get him through the night and pulled his fangs out, healing the spot.

He said he'd be back soon and walked out. I sighed and got dressed. I assumed he was going to work out or something. Of course he'd have to be in perfect shape to fight, I mean he's already perfect in my opinion but he doesn't see it. I walked to the dining hall and got my food, eating quickly before grabbing some books from the library and going back to the room.

I read for a few hours before Shouto came in the door. I smile and hug on him. He's all sweaty from working out though, so we start a bath and get in together. We get in so his back is against the tub and my back is against his chest. He washes my hair and then my whole body. After he washes my he quickly washes himself.

We just relax in the tub for a while after we're both clean, just enjoying ourself and relaxing. When we feel like it's time to get out, we dry off and by we I mean he dries me and him off. He grabs our clothes and puts on his clothes as I get dressed.

I plop myself on the bed and groan, hugging a pillow. I hear Shouto chuckle softly and I open one eye to look at him. "What is so funny?" I ask cutely. "Oh nothing, you're just insanely cute~" He says with a smirk.

I blushed and hid my face. "Just go to work..." I say, completely flushed and embarrassed from the compliment and how Shouto acts and looks. He nods and stretches. "Alright, I need to anyways. See you in a bit my love~" He says and walks out.

I sigh and sit up. I read and drink tea while he's gone. I read everything from real stories of king All Might to a story of superheros in a world full of just humans, but the story revolves around this kid that doesn't have a power when everyond else does.

After hours, Shouto comes back looking tired. "Tomorrow night were having a ball, here in the castle and you're attending."

Kirishima's POV

"You were his friend?! You knew him the whole time? And you want me not to pursue him? Do you know how valuable he is?!" Katsuki yells at me. I lower my head. I knew I shouldn't have told him.

"You're already powerful, Katsuki. If you don't remember I'm human too, and if Izuku doesn't take spot as king after All Might, my family will most likely be turned into slaves, or be drained of blood. King All Might is the only reason I'm even alive." I say sternly.

He groans and falls past me into the bed. But I could use him as blackmail against the vampires. That prince Shouto seems to love him." He says and covers his eyes. I grow angry. "How would you like it if I were taken for blackmail?! Huh Katsuki!?!" I yell, now really angry.

He actually stops for a moment and shakes his head. "No. I'd kill every vampire to get you back or die trying." He says sternly. "Don't you think that's how Prince Shouto felt?" I ask softlt and cup Katsuki's cheek.

He pauses for a minute. He looks like he's trying to process my words. After what seems like an eternity, he nods. I smile and hug him. I kiss all over his face and he smirks. "Alright alright...I get it. I'll give up on trying to recapture that Izuku. Thank you Eijiro." He says softly.

I smile softly and nuzzle into his neck. Like I said earlier, he's the biggest softy.

--------------------------
Words: 1180

I included some KiriBaku! It won't happen much, but from not on, they won't be the threat to TodoDeku, but this story is not over! I only spent an hour on this chapter but its 3:30 a.m and I'm tired so I didn't write more so, bye!!

        -Sm0l BeAn