Meet the Boss

Hi hi !👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽 I hope you enjoyed this part of story.

Let not waste time and start to read ... 👋🏽👋🏽 see you ens of this part... bye bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Layla's P.O.V

I just woke up from black out, I feel so uncomfortable that I was sitting in the chair an...  .... -_-  hold on .... why am sitting in the chair ? I can't move my arm..  UHOH  WAIT ... why am sitting  the chair of the middle of  room..?????
WAIT ... where am I?? Why am here .. I can't remember shit ...

FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

"Aww you look so cute when you angry and let me put the tape on ur mouth so u will be shut up" Yuta put tape on her mouth and close the back door hard.
Then they drove to god know where.
Layla was so scared. She never been kidnapped. Thinking that the person may slide her throats by very sharp knife or she may end up die very slowly and painful which is both are seem triggering her so much .. too young to die!!!

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~~~~~

Layla's P.O.V

Ahh shit I remember now. Last night some random guys kidnapped me  .. sigh.
What up with world with these people nowadays??

THIRD POV

Layla was tight up by chain and stuck in chair and the room was so dark, there are not window expect the old , dirty door right front of her. She looking around the room. There nothing in the room. Just her and her chair with chain around her body .. She can't move at all. She want to scream so badly but something stopped her ..

Layla P.O.V

How long have I been her—-

she jumped when she heard the key tingling to open to door and figured person has come toward to her slowly.

He has strong dark  aura around him. Wow, then I need be careful... well fuck this ... he not going to do anything about it.
When he come closer to her, she can see clearly his face perfectly.

He look freaking beau— okay just shut up will you, stupid.

She come back to  her sense that she was kidnapped

"YAH!! Can you get that off chain of me?"

He ignore what I say. Ugh what a jerk ! 

The male figure bent down same level as you and tiled his head. Stare at your feature. "Well, do you wanna know why you here in such as horrible place for you?" He suddenly smirked.

"Well, what you thi—" he hold my chin and pulled to him harsh.
"Ow! Yah don't touch me !! Get ur hand off my face, and just talk man! JEEZE!"