True killer

AN: OMGGGGGG AM SO SO SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN LAST UPDATE SINCE 4 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was work and study at the same time but now am back in Christmas holiday. I should be update this time and i know i broke those promise and am so sad that i haven't got time for it. 

Also I have another publish story which is update yesterday 28/12/18.  Is called,  The Avoids- Kwon Soonyoung (Hoshi SVT) 

Anyway back to story.

Hi hi 👋🏽 welcome back.

I hope you enjoy this part and see you in end of this part....❤️👋🏽👋🏽❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Layla's P.O.V

WHAT?!! What does he mean that he will kill my parent ..?? Bwhah?

HELL NAWW I WONT LET THIS BITcH TOUCH MY PRECIOUS PARENT.....🤬

I scoffed, " excuse me Mr Number, you cant do that, I barely know you, okay. And even think that you can touch what is mine so, back off in my life"

I look at him in death glare .. ugh I hate this and why am even both—

Ten let go of me, come closer to my face and he gripped my arm " let me say one more time, I'm gonna do what it hurt me so badly. I hate your family and even u, so don't  even try to deny." He gripped my shoulder so hard that hurt me.

I whined.

"Look, what you get me into." He say while looking into my soul. But in hateful way.
What got to do with me ??.

I pushed him as when gripped getting hurt me so badly.

Third POV

Ten dragged Layla out of nasty building.

"Where are you taking me ?" She ask him. He hold her arm while walking.

Ten ignore her, knowing the fact she will question him more after he give her an answer.

Layla's P.O.V
While ten dragged me, I will decide to kick his private zone then I will run away from him.. sound goood?????

Nah ..

Well let give it a try... you never know what will happen next.

When Ten hold her arm, she twisted her arm to make her body around to kick his zone.

"Arghh!! The hell?!!" Ten yell in Painful As his soul just left.

I get my chance to run AWAY from him . I ran all the way to door, but there many door.....-_-SERIOUSLY! 

30 mins later....

You ran ran and ran in unknown place. Layla end up walking into alley that she familiar with.

Whooo.. that was close.. now I need to get home as soon as possible.

When i'm arrive the alley, which is near my house. It should be take about 15 mins to get there.

When Layla looked for the phone in her pocket AISHH SER------ THUMP! Layla bumped the person when she not looking where she going to... "Watch out where you going.....!" a  deep voice with husky.

 Damn! when Layla get up from the floor. she look at him and said "nah that okay, it my fault that I didn't look where am go. 

The this guy walk past me. I continue walking until it getting late.... sigh

What I got myself into?

To be continue...