The field trip

Normal POV (11 yrs. ago)

"Ok class we will be going to a science museum in Tokyo!" The teacher said. The kids on the bus screamed and cheered with joy as the parents were just smiling and slight annoyed how noisy it is. Everyone in the bus got off and went in the train station to get to the bullet train. As they got there, everyone rode on the bullet train to Tokyo, it took hours to get there. As everyone were just sitting down on their seats a girl with a bun on the top side of her head stared at her friend who is just across her looking out at the view and that girl's name is Yoshiko and her friend who was looking out at the view is Hanamaru.

"Zuraa~" Hanamaru said as she's very amused.

'Hanamaru has been saying Zura for hours already...' Yohane thought to herself as she crossed her arms and bawled on her seat.

"We will be arriving at Tokyo soon, please don't forget to bring your belongings and thank you for riding with us." The speaker said.

"Ok kids stay close with your parents!" The teacher said. "Hai!" The kids replied. The train has come to a stop and everyone got off the train.

<Time skip to the Science Museum>

"Here we are everyone! The Science Museum!" The teacher said.

"Zuraaaa!" Hanamaru was amazed and everyone was amazed.

"Psst. Zuramaru." Yoshiko called out Hanamaru.

"Zura?"

"Lets go around together." Yoshiko said but then she looked up at her mom.

"Mom, can Zuramaru and I go?"

"Yes but Hanamaru's guardian and I have to be with you two." Yoshiko's mom said. Yoshiko nodded then they all went in. As Yoshiko and Hanamaru looked at each display their guardians were just standing and talking to each other.

"Hey Hanamaru lets go back." Yoshiko placed her hand at Hanamaru's shoulder but Hanamaru seems to be amazed at something.

"Zuraaa!"

"Uhh... Hanamaru?" Then Hanamaru ran off to the one she was staring at from afar and it was a talking robot. Yoshiko panicked then chased after Hanamaru.

"Hey Hanamaru!" As Yoshiko got Hanamaru in her sights she tried to call out again.

"Hana-!" but then Yoshiko bumped into someone and they both fell on the floor.

"Ow..." The person said.

"Hey..." Yoshiko touched her head then looked at the person whom she bumped into. As the person looked at Yoshiko, Yoshiko locked eyes with the person and blushed, girl with yellow eyes, scarlet hair, pretty innocent face. (Yoshiko gay at a young age lololol)

"Are you alright?" The girl asked as she stood up and lend a hand to Yoshiko.

"Uhh..."

"Yoshiko!" Yoshiko's mother called out as she ran towards her. Yoshiko held the girl's hand and stood up. Yoshiko's mother grabbed Yoshiko's shoulders and asked.

"Yoshiko! Where's Hanamaru!?" 

Yoshiko looked behind her mother and saw Hanamaru's guardian looking worried.

"Zuraaa!!" A loud zura was suddenly heard from afar.

"Hanamaru!" Hanamaru's guardian called out then started following Hanamaru's voice, then Yoshiko's mother grabbed Yoshiko's arm and followed Hanamaru's guardian. The young Yoshiko looked back at the girl who just standed there as she watches Yoshiko being dragged away.

-----------------

"Next time kids please don't run away like that..." Yoshiko's mother said to the 2 kids.

"We're Sorry..." Yoshiko and Hanamaru said in unison.

"Everyone please gather up! It's time to leave!" The teacher announced and then everyone went.

<Time skip in the train going home>

Everyone was tired of the trip that they all slept in the bullet train... Except for Yoshiko who was sitting beside the window and looking out the window thinking about that girl she bumped into at the Science Museum.

"Who are you?"

---------------------------

Chapter 1 end

A/N notes~

Hiii definitely back from the dead gosh haven't updated in like forever even in d one shot shiz boi im sorry 4 d ones who requested dat i haven't done/updated ur requests jvfvdfvevin