New phone, New man

2pm. London,England
-
"Hey Bruce, can you be a dear and order us a pizza pie?" Said a beautiful blonde, it was Paddy Dickinson, Bruce's wife.
"Uh, sure thing, let me just get this bloody phone working" Bruce replied.
He started pressing buttons on his crappy Nokia phone,"Beep! Beep!" The grey brick like phone lit up and sung a ringtone that sounded like dying cats.
"BeEp! BeEp! My ass" Bruce murmured in annoyance.
He held the power on button for a few seconds and the phone lit up, but immediatly turned off
"Are you fucking serious right now" Bruce was pissed.
He let out a loud sigh of despair
"I guess I'll be getting a new phone..." He looked down at his phone disgusted.

Bruce walked into the store, he was met by a sweet woman, "hello sir, how may I help you today?" She asked politely and keeping a fake smile up.
"I need a new phone, but the thing is...I don't know how to use a smartphone, I've had a Nokia phone for years now and it's not functioning anymore"
The woman chuckled at his response. Bruce rolled his eyes and smiled, "I know! I know! I'm an old man" he joked.
"It's alright sir, let me take you to see these new iPhones. They're a great start for you!" She smiled, as she led Bruce to the right side of the store.
"Cannot wait to tell Paddy about this" he thought to himself and smiled like a bitch.