Starting Point

"Let me go!" I cried, The man just laughed

"I have been waiting to do this for a long time, now get in the car or die." He repied

"Why? I'll die either way!" I protested. The man shruged

"True. Now get in," he loaded the gun, "Now."

I'm Jezzibell, I'm 13, and live a normal life, or so I thought. How did I get here you ask? Well it all happened earlier today.

*Earlier Today!*

"Jezzy, Get up you're going to be late!"

"Alright! I'm up!" I laughed, my mum was ontop of me tickiling me, we have a weird relashionship.

My mum hoped off and waltzed out of the room, I laughed pulling myself out of bed. and prepared for my shower.

After my shower I dryed my hair and straightened it. I don't really wear makeup, but I put it on anyway.

"Bye mum! love you!" I said walking out the door. I walk to school everyday, Its only a 10 minuet walk and I use the time to think, but this hole week I feel, stalked. Every time I pass a certian house a van pulls out and gose the oppiste way. But being me I ignored it.

When I arrived at school I went staight to my locker, placed in the combonation, and opened it up. As I opened it up, A note fell out, it read.

~Your gonna die, BTW Thanks for the good pep talk, makes me wanna step up my game ;) ~

Okay? Creepy.I looked around the hall, I saw one of the cheerleaders cracking up at my facial expression.  It was probably one of them who put in in my locker, There always messing with my head. I just rolled my eyes and slamed my locker shut, Now thanks to them, Im late to Algebra. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Bell rang and Finaly The day is over.

"Don't Forget about the midterm tomorrow!" My spanish teacher yelled after us. 

I went to my locker and opened it to millions of notes flying out. Again? Wow really mature. I glanced over at The cheer squad, I really dont know why the do this to me. I quickly groaned and began cleaning up the mess. again I'm going to be late getting home because of them.

I threw away all the notes without reading them and threw on my jacket, I'm gonna be in so much trouble.

I got about 3 minuets into my walk before I relized the white van was right behind me.

CRAP.