You Again.

A/N~ Omg!! My story has lotsss of reads!!! I didn't think It would be thiss good! Any who thx for all your support! I'm going to finish this soon lol!! hope u love it!!Lol I tweeted this like twenty times check it out!! @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial http://t.co/6yLXfvOo Hope you like our WMYB Love you!!

Jezzibells P.O.V (A week Later)

"WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" I jumped off my bed and landed with a thud on the ground.

"JEZZY! Be quiet! Mum's Sleeping!" Zayn ran up the stairs.

"Not any more!" My mother laughed at us.

"Any way, I have good news! You missy are Going to school!" My mother  jumped at my reaction. I.Hate.School.

"W-what? Havent you reilized I'm Zayn Maliks Sister, and, I Am in America!" my face frowned. School was never my happy place.

"Well you still need to learn and you start tomorrow." Mom waltzed out of the room.

"What! I don't Have any, Stuff!" I called after her.

"Gotcha Covered." Zayn patted my back. "Don't worry its not that bad."

Wow, Just wow. Tomorrow. In a new country I'll be going to a new school. WTF!! I never moved to a new school in my WHOLE life!! And She just expects me to make bffs on the first day, This can't get any better! (Note my sarcasim)

A/N~ This is not finished I got board lol! I'll finish later!!

Jezzibell's P.O.V

*First Day Of School*

"Jezzy Get up!" My mother was shaking the bed. "Get up. Get up. Get up!"

"I'm up!" I tossed a pillow at her. And we broke out laughing.

My mom walked out and I pulled myself out of bed. My hair Was in a head band..So it would be curly for today, I put on my Blue floral skirt with the white V-neck. Here in america they are not to strict about clothes.  I Applyed a light amout of mascara and Took the hair band out, my curls looked perfect. I decided to bobby pin my bangs back too.

I walked down staris and grabed a bowl and the honey smacks. I ate as fast As i could. And Grabed my backpack.

"Jezzibezzi! Take your-" I cut Zayn off

"Insilin, yeah I got it!" I quickly ran back into the kitchen and grabed my insilin for the school nurse. I made sure the note was with it too, "Bye Guys!" I waved .

To my surprise where we are staying is only a 5 minuet walk to the school, and my mom showed me how to get there yesterday.

I Walked out of the door and The cool morning air was friged for the time of year. I walked to the sidewalk and I put my headphones in. Another world was playing. Really? Thanks Harry. 

I suddly bumped into a strong man. I looked up. "I'm  sorry I wasn't," I stopped, he looked so familier. I can't put my finger on it.

"Its no problem really." His voice was scary familer. "I was texting."

"Oh, well bye." I walked off as fast as I could. Its just to freaky how familer he was. 

Teacher? 

No.

Family?

No. 

That guy who almost killed me?

It couldn't be. 

But I think it is.