New Girl = Boo Girl

*At School*

"Ms.Malik,your locker is right here, And Your first class is Right over there." Mrs. Wishle, My new principal was pointing to a wooden door at the end of the hall.

"Thanks." I Took the shedual from her hands and opened my locker. It took me a few trys before I finally opened it. And to my surpise I had locker 69. (A/N I really do have locker 69 at school, How lucky am I?) I grabed my science book and walked to Mrs. Thomas's room.

"Well, you must be Jezzibell." A Tall,long haired, happy woman walked my way. I'm guessing she's Mrs. Thomas.  I nodded. "Welcome! I'm Mrs. Thomas. As you know this is science class, And you haven't missed much. We just started Astronamy last week. Did your old school study astronamy?"

"Yes, actually We Did that last year in grade 7." I smiled.

"Well thats wonderful, Based on your old grades I expect no problems from you Mrs. Malik." Mrs. Thomas winked, And from the corner of my eye I saw a girl stand up.

"Malik? Are you bye any Chance related to Zayn Malik? From One Direction? Cause you look like him and talk like him." Her attitude was lager then her brain. It was really clear.

"Umm..." I started, "No." she shot me a glare,

"I'm not so sure, and I will find out."

So far Americans Are not to nice.

A/N Sorry I had to get off yesterday!! I'm gonna write somemore now!!!

*Later that Day*

"So your from England?"

"Do you know One Direction?"

"Do you Have NADOS?"

These questions are wierd, I'm just trying to get to my locker when, BAM! About a thousand girls show up and now they won't shut up. "Can, I please get into my locker?"

"OMG SHE ISSSS BRITSH!" Some sqeaky voice screamed. oh crap.

"GET HER!" Suddenly Everyone was pulling me and my things.

"Get off! Go to your buses!" I heard the prinipal yelling and like magic everyone ran.

"I'm sorry, It shouldn't happen again Ms.Malik."

"Its fine, Thank you," I pulled myself off the ground, "See you tomorrow," I rushed out the front doors and began to hurry home, Today was anything but fun, Everyone was rude or snobby, but on the bright side I meet Cody, He is so far the nicest person I've meet. 

I walked into the house, only to have Harry tackle me.

"How was School!?" He smiled and sat on me.

"Can't, Breath, Get off!" I managed to push Harry off, "School was fine, But I like England better," With that I walked off into my room to do my homework.

*Next Day*

"Jezzibell Malik," Mrs. Green called out, she did this yesterday too,

"Here." I looked up from the desk, And I heared several snikers. Cody Smiled at me. Cody and I are officaly best friends. I also meet Michelle, Pagie, Tammi, and Maybell. Pagie is dating Cam, and Michelle is dating someone else, I can never remeber his name.

For the rest of English I was kind of zoned out. untill finally the bell rang. Finally Time to go home!

"Hey Jezzibell." Cody called after me, I smiled, "Want to walk home together?"