If you weren't beautiful enough

Sy set the rice down to get soya sauce to add. Is Sy had thought the rice was hot before, it was absolutely astonishing now, she grabbed herself a spoon and looked at it lovingly.

(This part will definitely sound extremely weird and may make people uncomfortable, that was my intention)

Sy scooped the rice into her mouth, she mad a small noise from the taste, it may not have looked the best, but damn, did it taste so beautiful.

She continued to put the rice in her mouth until she couldn't handle any more, she set the spoon down "my Lin, that was amazing" she smiled brightly.

Out of nowhere the rice smiled back "thank you, that was quite an experience" sy jumped back "oh my Lin!
Y-you're alive!" She screamed "I am so sorry I did that without consent" she apologized. The rice came out of the bowl turning into a human shaped rice ball "it's quite alright, I enjoyed it, but next time please do ask next time" it smiled

Sy blushed and looked away "I this does nothing to our relationship.." she mumbled, the rice turned her around and smiled "it's completely fine, if this does anything to our relationship, it's making it stronger"

Sy blushed yet again then rice leaned it and kissed her, sy jumped out of shock but soon melted into it kissing back. This was the best day of both of their lives, they couldn't wait to see what happens next with their new journey together.