Bucky Barnes The Good Boyfriend

It had been 2 months since Bucky moved into the Stark Tower with the rest of the Avengers. They all felt like it was time he came on a mission with them.
----------------------------------------------

"BUCKY LET ME HIT SOMEONE"
Steve called in the direction the bullets were coming from. "Sorry Stevie, you know I cant let The Captain America get injured." Bucky said back into the mic. Steve ran to hit a hydra agent in the back of the head when suddenly his head exploded. "GODDAMNIT BUCKY" Bucky laughed loudly into the mic. "YOU GOT BLOOD ALL OVER ME!" Steve stated while yelling. This went on for the whole mission. Steve getting close to an agent and then they blow up. When they all got back to the tower Bucky was going to hear a piece of his mind.

----------------------------------------------

"Hey Bucky" Steve said making him Bucky turn around. "Hey ste-" Bucky not finishing before getting slapped by Rogers. "WHAT THE FUCK STEVIE!?" Bucky questioned loudly holding his cheek. Steve grabbed his collar pulling his closer "I can handle myself Barnes" he said trying to sound intimidating. Bucky smiled trying to hold back a laugh "Yes Sir Mr.Rogers" he said in a soldier attitude, his hand on his head and saluted him. Steve gave him a confused look "What are you doing?" he asked. "I'm just following orders Sir." Bucky said loudly. "Ok Barnes that's enough." Steve demanded "What are you talking about Sir?" Bucky fired back. "Do you guys see this" Steve said turning to the other avengers who were watched deeply. "Of course you are this is some good shit" Clint said. "You guys should have your own show. The Rogers Show" Peter said excitedly waving his hands around almost hitting Nat, which he apologized for. "The Rogers Show?" Steve questioned "There's two of us. Rogers and Barnes." Steve stated. Peter hit his head with his head "Yeah but you guys are gonna get married first. Then you start the show, therefore The Rogers Show" Steve blushed deeply at the mention of him and Bucky getting married. "Ah come on Peter we would use my last name." Bucky said from behind Steve. "The Barnes show." Peter thought for a second "Yeah I could make that work" Steve blushed deeper.

----------------------------------------------

THE ENDING SUCKS BUT I WAS BORED SO HERE U GUYS GO.,!