The Letter

Steve ran down the stairs Bucky hot on his tail. "ROGERS GET THE FUCK BACK HERE" Steve ran past Bruce in the kitchen and pulled Bruce in front of himself, like a human shield. "If you want me, you gotta get though Bruce first" He said shaking Bruce's shoulders from behind. Bruce made an audible squeaking noise when he saw the piss off super soldier.

Bucky was a good foot above him, let's just say he could smash him into a pancake. "Steve let me go" Steve shook him head "I can't do that Banner, he won't hurt ya, he's a teddy bear" Bruce gulped "He looks like a bear right now, don't think he's in the mood this morning."

Then the one and only Tony Stark came in "What's going on here?" He pointed at the act in the kitchen. "Oh poor old Bucks just mad cuz he didn't get his way." Bucky look like he was fuming "Fuck off Rogers, now give it to me." he said putting his hand out. Steve shook his head again "Can't do that Bucky." Tony looked as confusion as Bruce felt "Okay what the hell is going on."

Then Peter outta no where came into the kitchen "Mr. Barnes is mad because Mr.Rogers stole the card Nat gave him for Valentine's day." Now it was Tony's turn to shake his head "Why did Nat give you a card?" Bucky not looking away from Steve said "I gave her one to, we give each other cards for every holiday. Now give it back Rogers." he said in at stern voice. "Fine" Steve pushed Bruce out his way and handed Buck the card "Here Jerk" Bucky took the card "Shut it Punk." he opened the card and grabbed the photo inside and smiled.

Tony took the photo from his hand and looked at it "Why would Nat give this to you?" Bucky took it back "Because its valentine's day, and valentine's day is about the people you love." he finished still smiling. It was Steve turn to grab the picture, his jaw dropped "Where did she get this?" Bucky looked at the photo with Steve "I asked and she just said she has her ways."

The picture was in black and white, and old one of Steve and Bucky when Steve was small and weak. Bucky had is arm draped over Steve small frame and Steve was looking up at Bucky with a beaming smile. "Is this why you wanted it back so much" Bucky smiled "yeah, its a good photo" he said putting it back in the card. Steve grabbed Bucky's face and gave him a hardy kiss. "Get a room you two." Tony said with a slight smile. "Come on, Dad let them be. There in love." Peter said pulling Tony out the kitchen. Steve put his forehead against Buck's "I love you." Bucky gave him a peck on the nose "I love you too dork." He said with a wide smile.