Heat Rush

7:56 am "Alex, Alex... Wake up" she jerked him to get out of the bed. "mhnnnn" he groaned. "Bwoy, you nuh see that you overslept? Kmt" "My girl, build nuh... Jah knows" he tossed and turned to squint his eyes at the peaking beams through the bedroom window.

Readers: KMT (Jamaican dialect for hiss teeth)
Build nuh: Jamaican dialect for Calm down)

"Alex, you know mi baby fada soon reach home from him security work and mi tell yuh how him stay already" "Samantha calm down nuh B? Sorry bout dat" I overslept. He then said softly, closer to her ear as he gently rose up. That moment of intensity sent a sensation through her spine to her lower back, she smiled but it quickly fainted behind her concern about her man's timing. "Alex, not again. Whenever we meet again" she said. Samantha was a thick chocolate skin colored girl with natural brown hair and eyes, she was very attractive. Knowing the typical stereotype Jamaicans most of us are, we would think she's too good for a Guardsman security.
Alex removed the covers from his naked body and could still feel as though his manhood was tender and coated in saliva. "you were sucking me while I was asleep?" he asked looking puzzled. Samantha shot him an innocent look and then giggled "well... Had to give it a last shot before you left" "it's tasty" "damn... You're such a natural beauty freak" he remarked with a smirk.

"Anyway, come on... Get dressed and go" the anxiety was almost threatening and he could see that look on her face and her occasional glances at the time.

Alex: "Again am sorry overslept, I don't even know what happened last night?" he pulled on his pants.

Samantha: "Well, I invited you over and we fucked for several hours and chat, drank and fucked again" she was blunt. He laughed.
Alex: "Okay, well sounds like we had a blast-
They both heard the gate closed at the front and almost simultaneously they both felt a shockwave of frantic panic steering at each other.

Samantha: "hide Bwoy!" Samantha dashed to the living room window and peeked out the verandah.

It was only her next door neighbor Ms. Iyva, she was delivering their morning paper. It usually ends up over her house and she either toss it over the wall or delivers it by hand. "Dat fat mail Bwoy nah stop carry People paper over my yard" she fussed. "Dem live a 21 Marble Place close and me live a 23, nothing nuh hard Inna dat" "Sammy!" "Winston!" see unnu paper here!"
Samantha emerged on the Verandah smiling at Ms. Iyva with eyes so half closed. "Ms. Iyva thank you, isn't it a bit too early though?" she sounded rather hasty. "yes but I don't like when yuh paper over mi yaad" "but cuh a bitch like you..." Samantha thought with a smile. "Anyway, thanks Ms. Iyva" Samantha shook the paper from her wrinkled hand. "By the way, Winston nuh reach home yet? MI want him to help me with something.

Samantha: "what is dat?"

"Just one little housework man, MI-

"Alright later when him come MI tell him to come check you Ms. Iyva" "yuh chat too much man," Samantha said thoughtfully.
Ms. Iyva: "Alright then, thanks. By the way, you hear bout Di likkle Pitney dung a Tivoli? My goodness... Mankind wicked eeh?"
"MI say MI nuh know how we come so nowadays..." "ahh sah, Gad nah sleep"

Samantha: "God* nah sleep fi true" Samantha rebutted almost rudely, sounding more perplexed.
Ms. Iyva: "anyway MI love you take care now"

Suddenly the gate opened and in came her security man. Samantha could almost pass out by his sudden entry and she glared at the old bitch in disbelief. "bumboclaat now" she thought to herself.

"Baby how you look so?" his voice was heavy and rather raspy and by his face, you could tell he needed to rest, at least before he is able to take on any serious situations.

**To be Continued**

He entered the house and unloaded his bag from his shoulders and straight into the bedroom he went. Before noticing anything else he dived into the bed, Samantha was hastily behind him. "You nah wash off first?" She had tried to direct his attention while her eyes kept search of the room. Alex was nowhere to be found. She dipped quickly to the floor the moment his eyes closed and glared under the bed. "Something wrong?" She heard him murmur. "No man, just looking for my earring, it fell out.

Of course, this was a lie and she just needed to be sure they were both alone in the room. But it also had her wondering where he could have gone went to? She felt a bit relieved and confused at the same time.

"You can make me some breakfast?" He asked while adjusting his pillow. "When me wake up. Mi sort it out" he added.