Seamus: Were Over

He was telling Harry off and you got angry with him

He was telling Harry off and you got angry with him. He yelled at you and said things, which made you have tears. Then you break up with him.

"Harry your just gonna get us killed. Everyone thinks your lying. The profit says that both you and Dumbledore are loony. You just want more attention." Seamus sneered.

"Seamus stop it, Harry's our friend." You told him grabbing his hand.

"Our friend he's making up lies to scare the kids." Seamus added.

"He's not lying, Seamus your making things worse." You groaned.

"YN, whats wrong with you, you believe him, your supposed to go along with me. I'm your boyfriend. Or maybe your secretly going out with Harry. I mean you told me and Dean you used to have a crush on him. Maybe all I was to you was something to make Harry jealous." You had tears in your eyes, everyone was watching.

"I can't believe you. Yes I did like Harry, but I loved you. Well obviously you don't trust me or care for me. So you know what Seamus, this thing you call a relationship, you know the one you just called a lie. Is OVER. WE'ER OVER." You yelled at him and ran upstairs Hermione, Harry, Ron and Ginny right behind you.