Seamus: Disgust

Seamus stared over at you and your new boyfriend in disgust

Seamus stared over at you and your new boyfriend in disgust. You had broken up with him for being a jerk to Harry. And now your dating Harry, which fueled Seamus anger even more.

Sitting beside Harry in the common room, you were with Ron and Hermione. You see you four were the Golden Quarter, so when Seamus and Ron made fun of Harry you got mad. But Ron and Harry are friends again.

"Oi get a room you two." Seamus yelled.

"Seamus their not doing anything, their reading." Dean hit Seamus.

You looked Seamus in the eyes and sighed looking back  at Harry who needed help in his essay.

"YN And Potter sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-." Fred and George yelled.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." I yelled at them.

"Catch us first." You looked at them questionably. "I-N-G." I got up and chased them to their room leaving Seamus to make Harry angry.

When I came back with the twins I saw Harry and Seamus fighting. The twins rushed to pull them apart.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at them.

"Seamus was talking about you." Harry mumbled in your arms.

"Bloody hell Seamus. I get your angry and upset but it's your fault not Harry's. You two are supposed to be friends."

"He took you from me." He glared.

"Seamus, Harry was one of my best friends and you talked bad about him in front of me."

"I'm sorry". Seamus sighed.

"You should be." Before me and the trio left.