Unexpected

*Yoongi's POV same day*
After breakfast Renee and the rest of the crew but Namjoon went to the movie room to watch cartoons. J-hope also wasn't there because he had to go to dance lessons at 7 p.m. I walked into the movie room to see Renee cuddled up into Jungkook and Tae and Jin was taking a nap I crouched down and hugged her and said "Hey princess. I have to go for a few hours but I will be back later. I love you." She looks up at me with a smile on her beautiful face. "Okay Yoongi~ah I love you!" Renee said as she then started to watch tv again. I walked out with a small smile on my face and went to the underground garage to leave. Me and Namjoonie got into my black ,with tented windows, supercar. "What are we attending to today?" Questioned Namjoon. "Someone seen Tae-min shoot the guy that didn't pay up." I said as the small smile left my lips quickly and I went back to the emotionless cold face and I backed out of my underground garage. We got closer to the gate and I had to put in the code and then we went to the club that I own. "What do you plan on doing with him?" Namjoon asked. "I will have to kill him so he won't tell the cops and crap like that." I said as I pulled I into the club that I own. I turn the car off and we stepped out of the car. I was wearing black skinny jeans with a black shirt and black jacket over it with some rings on my fingers. Namjoon wore almost the same thing. Wearing black clothes makes everyone more scared of us so that's why I wear it all the time to intimated everyone. We walk into the club with people dancing, drinking, some trying to get lucky tonight, and some not even getting side glances from girls and vise versa, since it was late at night it was packed and it being Friday night did not make it any better. We went to the back and stepped into a room closed off just for situations just like this.

The guy was seating in the floor with his hands tied behind his back and his feet tied as well. The guys looks up and says "please! Please don't kill me!! I won't say anything I swear!" That didn't affect me because that's what everyone says before I shoot them and they lay there dead. "You was at the wrong place at the wrong time." I said as I grab a gun and put it to they guys head and pull the trigger. "Clean this up now." I said coldly and everyone hurriedly clean everything back up.
Me and Namjoon got into the car and went home. "We are homeee!!!" Namjoon yelled as soon as we stepped into the house. I crouched down with my arms spread wide open waiting for the hug I was about to receive. Renee quickly got up off of the couch and ran as fast as her little legs could carry her right into my spread out arms. "I missed up!!" She said excitedly and then she kissed my cheek. " I missed you too princess" I said and hugged her back and picked her up. "Baby your back!!" Jin yelled and ran into Namjoon's arms. We walked back into the living room and sat down with jungkook and Tae and started watching tv waiting for J-hope to get back from dance practice. But when J-hope got home they would not be expecting who he has with him.

Authors note
Hey loves!!! I hope you like it!! This one is longer than the rest!! Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote please!! ~j ✌️💙