Special Abilities

*Jimin's POV*
We pulled in and immediately I got out and went in the house looking for Renee. "Renee? Sweetie?" I asked in a worried tone. "In here!" Tae yelled from the living room. I ran to the living room to find Renee  on the couch looking like a ghost. She was so pale it was inhuman. She was asleep. Yoongi then stormed in and looked at Renee. "What is wrong with her?!?" I asked with so much anxiety in me I could barely breathe. "She just started throwing up. She has been for a few hours now and anything she ate she will just throw it all up. She is really pale and one moment she will be shivering and then the next she will be so hot she is sweating." Jin said with a worried expression. "Yoongi she is 3 and a half almost time for her to change. You know this." I hear Namjoon say.

"Change? What do you mean?" I asked. Everyone looked at me. "There is also something else we haven't been telling you. We all have special abilities ." Yoongi said. "If this is some sick joke y'all are playing it sucks. Now stop playing around." I said with venom with every word I spoke. My eyes where blazing. 'Why would they say that when Renee is obviously sick.' Everyone was looking at me like I was a monster or something. "We aren't playing we all have special abilities." Jungkook spoke. "Then what can y'all do?" I asked. "Jungkook can teleport. Tae can go invisible and if he touches anything or someone they will too. Namjoon can manipulate the whether. Jin can see what is going on somewhere and not be there. J-hope can see the future. Finally I can move into the shadows. Then Renee is getting her powers." Yoongi explained. 'Maybe this is real' I thought to myself.

"I seen the future with you in it Jimin." J-hope said. "You was happy and you was surrounded by us and Renee was older like a teenager." He said with a small smile. "So is that why you became my friend in dance class?" I asked with a sad smile. Scared that his answer that THAT was the only reason why he even became my friend. "At first yes but once I got to know you I am really glade that I got to know you." J-hope stated. Jungkook teleported from beside Tae standing up across the room to beside me on the couch at the feet of Renee that was still sleeping. He put his arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

Yoongi walked over to me and pulled me up and hugged me. I buried my face into his neck. All of a sudden Renee woke up and groaned out of pain. "Look we need to get her to her basement right now!!" Namjoon said. Yoongi pulled me away and kissed my forehead and then turned and pulled Renee into his arms. He carried her to a door that was in the kitchen that lead to the basement. We all followed Yoongi with Renee to the basement. In the basement was a bed and small kitchen and a couch and a bathroom. I suppose she is going to be staying here till her abilities come.

It was night time already and we all have been down here waiting for Renee to wake up and her powers come. We was watching tv with Jin in Namjoon's lap with his arms around Jin's waist. Jungkook was in Tae's lap with Tae back hugging him. J-hope was in Johnny's lap too. Yoongi then pulled me on his lap and put his arms around my waist. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi whispered in my ear. "Of course Yoongi~ah!!" I whispered back. I kissed his cheek then his forehead, and then I slowly pulled his chin up so that I could get a better access to his plump lips. Before I could Renee woke up screaming. I jump off of Yoongi and ran to where Renee is laying on the bed wide awake.

Everyone was in the room. We waited and then I asked, "What can you do sweetie?" Renee looked at me and she.....

Authors note
Hey loves!!!! So this is a big change in what I had planned but they are in a gang and has special abilities!!!! I hope you like this chapter!!! Thanks for reading!!! Please vote!!! ~j✌️💙