Replay

*Jimin's POV*
I woke up to the sun shinning in my eyes. I turned away trying to go back to sleep but I couldn't go back to bed. I got up and picked my phone up to look at the time it read 9 a.m. I got up and put a shirt on and brushed my hair out of my eyes. 'I should get a hair cut' I thought to myself and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and each my face. Then I went down the stairs to the kitchen. No one else was up. So you decided to make breakfast for everyone. I started to make French toast and scrambled eggs. I thought about last night when me and Yoongi hugged. 'Why did I feel that way' 'I felt so safe in his arms' I thought to myself and finished cooking breakfast. I set the table and stuff like that. 

I went to everyone's bedroom and woke up everyone. Namjoon and Jin was cuddling and then I woke them up and told them to go to the dining room. I did the same with Tae and Jungkook. Then I woke up J-hope. Finally was Yoongi and Renee. I walked into his room to find Renee on his bare chest both sleeping. He had a buff chest but not every buff. His messy hair, pink plump lips slightly open, and his arms wrapped protectively around Renee. It was like a fantasy that I wanted to stay in forever. I finally got back to reality. I went up to Yoongi and carefully got Renee out of his arms. She woke up but before she could say anything I said "Go to the dinning room sweetie and find Joonie hyung okay?" "Otay." She said and I put her down and she walked to the door and went out downstairs to the dinning room.

I sat on the edge of Yoongi's bed and was about to touch his cheek. Then his hand went up to wrap around my very small and bony wrist. I sat there shocked. Then without warning Yoongi pulled me on top of his chest. "Yoon-" but before I could finish my sentence he groaned "Just lay here with me for a few more minutes Jiminnie." "Fine but only for a few minutes" I gave in easily but only to him.

He laid me on top of his bare chest. "Yoongi I am probably to fat and will hurt you." I said about to get up when he tightened his arms to keep me in place. "No your not you are really light. Even too light to be healthy Jimin. Now go to sleep and we will talk about your weight when I get up." He said in a serious/ soft tone. He then kissed the top of my head and went to sleep. 'He cant know how much I weigh!!' If he does then he would be disgusted. I guess there is nothing I can really do. I sighed and then went to sleep on his chest with his arms around me in a protective manner.

I woke up to the flash of a phone taking a picture. I fluttered my eyes open to find everyone around us and Jungkook with his phone out caught mid picture. Even Renee was looking at us with a smile on her face. I quickly got up and woke Yoongi as well. He slowly opened his eyes and said in his deep morning voice "What is everyone doing?" with confused a look. 'AAAHHHH!!!! Why does he have to be so cute!!' I thought and just wanted to squish his cheeks. "Well Renee came down and we ate our breakfast but we didn't see y'all come down but we all ate because he couldn't wait any longer. Then we didn't see you all day and it is currently 8 p.m." Jin said. "WAIT!!! We slept all day?!?" I yelled with a shocked face. "You sure did. I guess sleeping in Yoongi's make you feel protected enough to sleep all day." Namjoon said with a amused expression on his face. "Yeah!!! It does that's why I always sleep with him!!" Renee said excitedly.

"Dang it I was going to get my hair cut today!" I said with a slight frown. "Why don't me and Renee and you go to the hairdresser." Yoongi offered. "They are all probably closed at this hour." I said. "Well we have a private hairdresser opens at any hour actually." Yoongi said. "And plus I was wanting to get Renee's hair cut as well." "Okay!!" I said excitingly. Everyone then got out of the room and I said "Let me go get changed and then we can go." "Okay and I will get Renee and myself changed to and we can met at the front door." Yoongi said and stretched. He is still shirtless and I could see his muscles flex when he stretched. I guess he caught me me starring. "You like what you see?" Yoongi said with a smirk. Hum he thinks he can get me blushing he has another thing coming. "Sure do." I said and winked at him and got off the bed and went to the door and when I turned around to close the door I seen he starring at me with a shocked face but a smirk still on his handsome face.

I got dressed. (He wore what is in the picture at the very top) Yoongi wore a black shirt with a red and black checkered flannel with black ripped jeans and black boots. Renee wore some black leggings with a white shirt and a black leather jacket and white converse high tops (you know for kids?) 'Man we really look like gang royalty.' I thought to myself. We got into Yoongi's black supercar with blacked out windows. We got to the hairdressers shop and Renee got her hair cut first. Then I got my hair cut but still long and I got it bleached.

We returned home and everyone was pasted out on the couch. I then went to the kitchen and started to make everyone dinner. By the time that I got dinner done everyone was up and went to the dinning room. Everyone then ate but me. When everyone was done I cleaned up and did the dishes while everyone got ready for bed. Renee wanted to sleep with Yoongi again tonight. But like low-key I did too. (and not in that way that will come later on 😂😏😉) Everyone was sleep but I was still wide away. I couldn't fall asleep and I know it's because I'm not in Yoongi's arms. I got up and went to Yoongi's door. It was closed so I knocked softly not really expecting him to be up. I wait for a few minutes and then the door open. I see Yoongi with tired eyes like he was still awake not being able to fall asleep.

"I couldn't sleep." I said kind of embarrassed. "Me too." He said with a smile. "Is Renee asleep?" I asked "yeah she is cuddling with her bunny." He said and chuckled. "Well sorry I disturbed you." I said and looked down about to turn around. He grabbed my arm stopping me. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" He asked with hope in his eyes. (Not in that way either. Y'all really have some dirty minds!!😂😉)  "umm yeah I would love too!!" I said way to excited. He let me in and he turned the lights off then he got in bed. He pulled me on top of him and then pulled Renee closer to him. He kissed her forehead and whispered "Goodnight princess." He then kissed the top of my freshly bleached hair and whispered something that if I could I would put it on replay to replay every single day of the year. "Goodnight my other princess" and wrapped his arms around my slim waist. I quickly kissed his cheek and whisper "Goodnight" to him and then snuggled deeper into his bare chest. Then we both went to sleep with so much love in our hearts it was unbelievable. Only one thing was in my mind 'Yoongi and I talking about my weight and eating habits.' I got lucky today but I'm pretty sure my lucky will run out I will have to talk to him about it all tomorrow. I pushed that thought aside and thought of the moment and fell asleep with my crush's arms wrapped around me.

Authors note
Hey loves!!! I hope you like this chapter!!! Thanks for reading!!! Please vote I really appreciate it when you do!!! ~j✌️💙