8

Seth was on his way to Sasha's room for their breakfast 'date' but, he bumped into someone. "Oh my god, hi" Her voice booms through the halls as she gives him a hug. He reluctantly hugs her back and pulls away quickly. "Are we on today?" Sarah asks. "Oh I'm so sorry, Hunter called me to do an appearance tonight, I was just about to call you" He lies. "Oh. What about right now, are you free?" She asks as he starts to get annoyed. "No, I have to go get my bags and drive to Kentucky for the appearance" He fake smiles. "Oh well, text me when you're back in Ohio" She sighs which makes Seth feel bad. "Don't worry, it'll be soon" He smiles and pulls her in for another hug. She smiles and nods as he continues on his way.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Sasha" He says as he knocks for the 100th time. "Mercedes!" He yells as he takes out his credit card. He swipes it through the lock until it opens. He walks in and immediately sees her bright purple hair.

She was laying down with her purple hair visible to the outside world. He rolls his eyes as he walks closer to her bed. He shakes her making her jump. "How did you get in here?" She asks with a morning voice that Seth found cute. "This" He smiles as he waved his credit card around.

"Now, we gots to go, now" He smiles down at her making her blush. "I'm hungry, so hurry your fine ass up" He says as she gets out of bed and grabs clothes and heads to the bathroom. She takes about 10 mins to get ready and then, they leave. 

Sarah watches as they leave her room and head to the café, she was hurt that he lied to her but, that pain quickly turned into anger.

"How dare he choose her, over me!" She yells to her friend. "Fuck him" She evilly smirks. What Seth should've learned from Zahra was that not everyone is like they seem because Sarah would be the one to fuck up his life. 

"Sasha, let go" Seth laughs as he tries to pry her off his leg. "No, you wouldn't carry me" She pouts as he sighs. "Fine, I'll carry you" He laughs as she finally gets up and jumps onto his back. She has a hugs smile plastered on her face, she can finally live her life again, she has her friends but most importantly, she is back in contact with the love of her life. She sighs in satisfaction as she lays her head onto his shoulder. 

"You good there, Banks?" He jokes as her cheeks heat up a little.

"Just perfect" She smiles as she kisses his shoulder.

467 words.